The moment of Truth and welcome back friend

Start from the beginning

Will: Penny go and take a shower I'll check around the place. Will said and about to walk to the dressers until Penny stopped him.

Penny: Are you sure? I can wait. Penny said to Will as he turns to her with a soft smile.

Will: No, no! I insist you go Penny. *uses tail to wrap around her right hand* Your more important to me then myself Penny. Go and take your time, okay? Will said as Penny gave a nod as she feels his new long and fluffy tail.

Penny and started to walk into the bathroom and started to take a shower. Will started to check the right side of the the dressers and started to search around.

Will: Okay lets see what's behind dresser number on- *looks inside and sees "toys" closes fast* *coughs* I mean! door number tw- *looks and sees different types of lotions closes fast* number three! *opens and sees different types of tissues closes fast* FOUR!? *looks and see different types of condoms closes fast* GOD DAMN!! just what the fuck kind of of fighting arena am I in!? Will said as he slides down to the ground with his knees.

Will started to stop searching the right side and goes to the small wooden cabinets with drawers and found the same stuff. But, with the final one he found towels and second a -

Will: Sweet mother of gold! I found a cheap laptop! I can maybe find some short of rules or some kind of tricks to this. Will said about to use laptop until he heard door opening.

Will turns to see Penny in a sexy night grown dress revealing her lower body also bra and panties. Will now notice that Penny orange hair is longer and more fluffy with a mix of silk look and her body being more mature. Penny night grown dress is green, underneath that's being revealed by the gown itself a bra and panties being the color green. Penny has both her hands together and said.

Penny(red/blushing): So how do I-

Before Penny could say anything she sees Will standing, but not facing her instead facing behind himself.

Penny: Will are you okay? Penny said as she's looking with a confused face.

Will: Oh yeah, yeah! hmm! you look wonderful! I'm.... I'm go! I'm go and take a shower! I'll be right out! Will said as he starts to shimmying away with his arms high.

Penny watches her new husband doing something so strange as she kept watching Will moving to the right with such weirdest. Penny started to worry about this.

Penny(worried): Will please are you sure? you're acting strange. Penny said with such worrying and tries to go to Will.

Will: That's because! ....once I saw you my mind was blown away by your own beauty and such remarkable features I could say art. Anyways I should go and take a shower. Will said as he moves weirdly moves into the bathroom.

As Will goes into the bathroom leaving a blushing red Penny behind and once he's in he looks down and sees-

Will: Of all things that could've happen. You my partner betrayed me! *looks around the bathroom* now how to calm your ass down. ....Lets try hot water (mind) I hope Mike not dealing the same shit as I am in.

Now we skip from Will whose going to take a hot shower and calm his instinct to Mike on the laptop that is the same with Will. Like Will, Mike and Ruby seeing everything and Mike making Ruby go to the bathroom to take a shower first. As Will one more Mike looks around and saw what Will saw, but in a more faster way.