Skinny Dipping

Harry'sP.O.V

I had gone to get drinks for Lea and myself,but when I was heading back I felt someone grab my behind. "Whoa there",I said turning to see who it was and grinning back at me was a girl with cotton candy blue hair.

"Hey Harry", she said tugging her shirt down so that her boobs would show.

"Do I know you?", I asked.

"Really Harry you don't remember me anymore?",she said still grinning at me.

"Sorry",I said giving her a shrug but in reality I could have not care less.

"Its me, Barbie",I gave her a blank look,"I came out in one of your music videos like two years ago I think something about living while young". I chuckled and nodded.

Now that I remember Barbie was a girl that had tried to give me a blow job and the only reason I refused was because she had a reputation of telling the paparazzi and saying that she was forced to do it.

"Oh yeah I didn't recognize you because of the hair and the boob job",she gave me a fake smile and I just laughed at her.

Suddenly she grabbed my face and kissed me and let me tell you she didn't kiss good. Luckily we were pulled apart.

"Why are you kissing her Harry ?!?", in front of me I see a drunk looking Lea.

"Who is she?", Barbie asked and before I could answer that Lea was my friend she said...

"I'm his girlfriend, who are you?", what Lea said was a surprise but I couldn't help but feel giddy inside.

"I'm Barbie".

"No, I mean what's your real name? Not your stripper name or your gang name", I tried suppressing a chuckle but it escaped anyway this caused Lea to smile and Barbie to blush a tomato red.

"Its Barbie", she repeated.

"Oh ok well Barbie stay away from Harry", Lea slurred.

"Why should I?",Barbie said crossing her arms over her silicon chest.

"Because he's my boyfriend!", Lea screamed causing some heads to turn our way.

"Really? That's funny because Harry said that he didn't have a girlfriend", Barbie was starting to irritate me because she was lying to Lea, well yes I didn't have a girlfriend yet because I was trying to win Lea over, "If you really are going out then go ahead and kiss him", I coudn't believe Barbie was challenging a drunk girl that she didn't even know.

However that drunk beautiful girl garbbed me by the collar and kissed me. I was so surprised that I dropped both of the drink I was holding some of it splashed Barbie and she got furious and left. Once I was over the shock I grabbed Lea by the waist and kissed her back. Her lips were so soft against mine and I could still taste the liquor that she had drunk but I didn't mind.

We finally pulled away from our passionate kiss to catch our breath.

"Your smiling",she said not breaking our embrace.

"What?", I asked confused.

"You hardly smile",she explained while she ran her hand through my hair.

"I didn't have a reason until now",I whispered because I didn't want anyone to hear but her I bent over for another kiss when Niall interrupted us. Only he would do that, inter up during a good time.

"Hey do you want to play beer pong?", he asked.

"Don't you think you've drank too much for tonight?",I asked.

"Hey let's go skinny dipping", Lea suggested.

"Yeah!",Niall cheered taking his shirt off, making Lea giggle.

"No no no. Niall you had too much to drink, why don't you grab your shirt and go back to your room and get some rest", I told Niall while guiding both Niall and Lea out of the party scene.

"Come Lea let's go leave Niall to his room, then we get you a room to sleep in", it felt pretty pointless to even explain myself.

After dropping Niall off in his room I turn back to Lea and I see her taking off her heels.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"Taking my shoes off", she said stating the obvious.

"I can see that but why are you doing it?".

"My feet hurt and I still want to go to the pool", she said pouting.

"Well the pool is not in the middle of the hall".

"Let's go to the pool".

"Are you serious?".

"Yes",she said jumping up and down like a little girl.

"Fine", I gave in at last.

"Yes!". We went to the private pool located on the top of the hotel it was safe though because there was a gate all around the roof. The first thing Lea did was strip her clothes off while I kept my eyes glued on her body.

She had taken her pants and shirt off and her shoes were long gone,so all she was left in was her bra and panties I could see every curve of her gorgeous body and upon closer inspection I saw she had some tattoos as well. I was trying to make out her tattoos in the dim light that I almost didn't notice she was unclipping her bra off.

"Hey Lea please don't, maybe next time when your sober", now I'll admit I wasn't the greatest gentle men out there but I wasn't going to take advantage of a drunk girl.

"Whatever you say baby", she clipped her bra back on and I walked over to her and she gave me another passionate kiss. Out of nowhere she jumped into the pool and dragged me with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hey guys so I just got 1.03k reads!!! That's so amazing! Vote and comment and I might just dedicate you a chapter! Y'all are awesome!