Research

How dare he send me a flower to where I work?!?

I get back home around 9:45pm and start doing some studying for all my college classes and getting some homework done while listening to some Maroon 5 on Pandora. Then a song I've never heard catches my attention...

"Everybody want to steal my girl, everybody want to take her heart away...", when I look at who the group is it was One Direction. What the heck? The universe must be playing a joke on me and a really bad one!

For some incredibly strange reason I get my laptop and start looking them up, then I look at their videos on YouTube. And an hour later I'm looking at their tweets and pictures on Instagram.  I found it funny that the boys didn't have tattoos when they auditioned for the X Factor and now  they were full of them well except for Niall.

I new all of the guys by now Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn and of course Harry they all seemed alright. Niall looked the nicest though, but I found myself looking at Harry the most. I don't know how a lot of girls love him...if they only knew he was actually a jerk.

I finished my stalking um I mean researching at 1 in the morning and I was super exhausted, just as I was falling asleep my phone starts ringing.

"Hello", I said with drowsiness in my voice.

"Why didn't you call me?", said a man with a British accent.

"Um what? I think you have the wrong number. Bye", before the other person could reply I hanged up as I was laying back down but my phone rang again.

"If you're Azalea I don't have the wrong number. Are you Azalea?", said the same British voice.

"Yeah I'm Azalea. Who is this?", who could possibly be calling me at this hour with the fakest British accent ever.

"Don't you remember me babe? Its me, the greatest person you will ever meet. Harry Styles", no way it was Harry. He didn't have my number.

"You are not Harry you're just a loser with a terrible British accent. Stop bothering people some of us want to sleep!".

"Excuse me do you know how many girls would love for me to wake them up in the middle of the night?".

"I don't give a damn! And if you were Harry I would give less of a damn!". Then I hanged up and put my phone on silence you know just in case.

But I couldn't get back to sleep now. I was wondering if the actual Harry had called me or if it was just a random prankster.

I know. I went to get the little card from the kitchen counter to compare the phone number to the one that had called me. And OMG it was Harry! Um not that I cared...just because I called back doesn't mean I care, right?

"Hey,um Harry?",I felt nervous I dont know why.

"Hey babe. I knew you would call back", ugh I remember why I don't like him.

"Actually I just wanted to ask you how did you get my number?".

"I told your boss to give it to me".

"Oh ok", freaking Jason.

"Let's have dinner tomorrow at 9pm. I'll send someone to pick you up." Then he hanged up on me! He didn't even give me time to argue about dinner. I tried calling back to tell him that i wasn't going to go but he didn't answer, so I had no other choice but to go because not going would be super rude and I wasn't like him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: guys if you do happen to read this book please vote or comment. It would mean a lot to me!!! Thank you xoxo