Starting Over

***Harry's P.O.V***

I stood ther in my hotel room with my fist clenched in to balls by my side, I was furious with that girl nobody had ever done that to me. Most girls throw themselves at me, so that slap kind of got me by surprise.

"Harry, are you alright ?", Louis asked as he entered my room.

"Yea", I said starting to let go of my anger.

"What happened mate?", he asked with genuine concern,"I saw her run off with her eyes all watery. What did you do to her?".

"I tried to kiss her against her will and she slaped me?",saying that out loud sounded bad no wonder she smacked me.

"Woah man! That's really bad so what are you going to do?", he asked as he took a seat on the corner of my bed.

"I don't know. I feel like a duche,actually I was one with her tonight, but I want to make things better".

"Why would you be a duche in the first place?", my best friend asked.

"I don't know I just wanted a one night thing and most of the girls I've been with just want that too, but she didn't. I think she hates me and I don't want her to. How can I fix it, Lou?", I honestly didn't know why I wanted to fix it the only person who I have ever tried to fix things with was Taylor but she wanted a new album, so it didn't work.

"Give her flowers and say sorry?",he said but it sounded more like a question.

"Yea, alright mate. Let's finish seeing that movie".

"You weren't even watching it, but let's go", he said with a grin.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ Azalea's P.O.V +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I told Christian everything while she drove, and she would occasionally nod or shake her head in a disapproving way.

"Do you want me and Aron to beat him up for you", she asked as we arrived back to our apartment.

"I would say yes but I have a feeling your being serious", I said with a chuckle. Chris always had a way of making me feel better.

"I am serious because you're my best friend, no, you're my sister and I don't want you getting hurt. You've had enough with what happen to Caleb", when she said Caleb's name my heart stung a little.

"Ok um we should go inside,its getting cold", the car was getting kind of cold especially since she had turn the car off along with the heater.

"I'm sorry Lea for bringing Caleb up but it was hard seeing you go through that and I just think you should take a break from boys, you know just for a while".

"No its ok. Thank Chris for everything", I said with my voice craking because I wanted to cry but I forced myself not to.

"Aw Lea don't worry, I love you and always will. We're sisters remember that." Then she reched over and hugged me thigthly.

"I love you too Chris".

********************************************** Monday ***********************************************************

Everything was back to normal by Monday I went to school from 9 a.m to 3 p.m then to work at 4. As usual the small-ish coffee shop was filled with teenagers and some adults. About two hours had passed when I met with Harry this time however he did wait in line but the girls still screamed and took pictures.

"What are you doing here?", I scream/whisper at him.

"I wanted tea. I believe you should be taking my order", he said with a smile.

"Jason isn't here. I'm in charge and you aren't getting any free things", I said in one breath.

"I'm so sorry Azalea for everything. I just want to start over, I know I gave you a bad first impression but I want to make it up".

Ever since I was young I had a hard time saying "no" so I would always say yes or ok even if I didn't want to. And right now I hated myself for that because I said ok to Harry.

"Ok?", he repeated with astonishment, "really? Thank you Azalea thank you!". I just smiled.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks. May I take your order?", I said with the smile I always give customers.

Harry looked a little confuse then he remembered we were starting over and he smiled the smile that shows his dimples.

"Hello, can I have the tall passion brewed tea and a cake pop". I gave him a genuine smile and nodded.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+A/N+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Sorry for not updating in forever! But yay new character Caleb!

Please, please vote and comment what you think! Love you guys

-Bree