Basketball

Your alarm was going off, you could hear it. You wanted to move your arm to silence the noise, but every time you reached toward your phone you felt the pull of John's arms around your waist. He huffed under his breath and rolled forward, trapping you more deeply beneath his broad chest and shoulders. His skin was warm and you snuggled into the embrace for a second before the noise bounced through your head again. How could he be sleeping through this racket?

"John," you lifted your head to kiss his lips, your fingers curling into his long hair, "you have to let me go, I have to turn off my alarm." You tugged the strands gently, but instead of opening his eyes he just kissed you back and cuddled you against his chest pressing his lips to your forehead.

"John, let me go!" You raised your voice a little and pinched his bicep, he flinched but never woke. The sound was really starting to get on your nerves now, and you glared at the sleeping boy. "JOHN!" You finally said his name loudly and dug your fingers into his tummy in an attempt to tickle him awake. He caught your wrists in his hand and pulled them tightly to his body to prevent the onslaught of tickling.

"I'm up Y/N, don't beat me up," he chuckled then opened his eyes lifting himself over your body and silenced your phone himself. "Happy now?" He settled back down on the bed and pulled you back into his warmth sliding his hand behind your neck to draw you into a kiss.

"I would very much like the opportunity to beat you up, there's so many toys I didn't get to hit you with," you laughed and nipped his lip. He moaned pressing his lips against your ear, the tip of his tongue tracing the cartilage.

"Yes Mistress, hurt me," he ended his breathy request with a soft bite at the top of your ear.

"Later, now let me go, I have to shower and get to class, John!" You finally wiggled from his arms and sat up on the edge of the bed. Part of you wanted to cover your exposed skin but the other felt completely beautiful under his gaze. You could feel his eyes tracing your form and it brought heat to your lips, and lower between your legs.

"I could help with that shower babygirl." You looked over your shoulder and his eyes blazed with desire for you, his hand reaching out to stroke over your hip and cup your ass.

"That sounds like a recipe for being late to class, Sir." You let the honorific slide off your lips in a sarcastic tone then turned kneeling and launched yourself toward him. He easily caught you in his arms and you kissed his lips until you both were breathing less steadily. Your nails scratched skin and his teeth bit into your neck and you wanted to come undone with him right now, but your brain finally clicked into gear and you slipped off the bed.

"Keep that energy for later," you grabbed your clothes off his chair and headed into the bathroom shutting the door. You started to lock it but then stopped, it was his bathroom, you weren't going to lock him out of it. Quickly you twisted your locks onto the top of your head and secured them then proceeded into the shower, smoothing John's body wash over your skin. You knew when you caught the scent later you'd think of John, and last night. You swallowed hard, a lump creeping into your throat as you wondered if he was going to think about you later.

You pressed your forehead against the wall of his shower. No, hell no. You were not going to allow any insecurities in right now. He'd done nothing to make you feel that way, and everything to make you feel the opposite. He'd said your name before even opening his eyes this morning, he'd held you close as you fell asleep last night. You'd fallen asleep talking about your favorite anime shows and everything had felt so easy with him. He could barely let you go moments ago, so why the sudden fear? Whatever was happening between you was a solid start and you needed to just let things develop.

Out of the shower you managed to finish getting ready, swishing first toothpaste and then mouthwash and dressed yourself in the red lingerie and dress. Just as you were about to open the bathroom door it pushed inward and John bumped against you. He was still wearing nothing and you admired his body appreciatively.