Part 9(final part)

T/W: Violence, threatening, and blood.

  I had to be careful because both our lives were on the line.  Even though I didn’t want to kill Shawn, I knew he wanted to kill me.  

  “So, let’s wrap this up once and for all!  You’re thing you’ve got with Johnny, it’s cute!  You guys seem to really be in love!  It’s going to be a shame when you’re dead!  He’s going to be heart broken!”  Shawn cried.

  “That’s what you think because I’m not going to be the one dead!”  I shot.

  I was about to draw my blade at him until he blocked it.  He ended up stabbing his blade right into my arm.  My good arm too. 

   It really hurt but I didn’t want to show it.  I couldn’t give up.  I had to do this for him.  I had to do it for Johnny! 

  Shawn and I’s fight went on and on.  I’ll admit that Shawn is a really skilled fighter.  He’s better than me or anybody I’ve met.  So I was really getting the crap beat out of me. 

  I could barely even attack Shawn because he always seemed to block my attacks.  I felt weaker.  At that time, I didn’t fight anyone in the longest time. 

  The last fight I had was with Shawn.  That time I lost and it looked like I was going to lose again. 

   No, I couldn’t think that way.  I wasn’t going to give up.  I was doing this for a reason.  It wasn’t because I wanted to get my revenge on Shawn, I was doing it for love.  It was all for love.  The love I had and felt for Johnny Cade.  I promised him that I wasn’t going to die.  And when I said I promised, I kept my promises. 

  So as I was pinned down on the ground by Shawn with his cold blade right at my neck with my body aching, I still had hope.  I wasn’t even close to giving up.

  “It’s over Dally, I win!  Any last words before I cut your throat?”  Shawn fumed.

  “Actually, yes I do, I win!”  I sang.

  “What do you mean you win?  I literally have you pinned down and my blade not even an inch away from your throat!  You lose Dally!  It’s all over now!”  

  “That’s what you think because after I ditched you jerks I made some new friends and one of them is named Ponyboy!”  

  Sure enough, Pony came on the scene.  I think Johnny may have sent him to back me up. 

   I’ll admit that I could’ve used just a little bit of some help.  Shawn looked over at Pony who was standing there twirling around his blade. 

   He was just distracted enough that I kicked up my legs, setting myself free.  After that, Shawn was pinned to the ground by Pony.  

  “Unique name isn’t it?”  Pony smirked.

  “I can’t believe this!  You actually won with an unfair and unexpected advantage!  So go on and kill me Dally!”  Shawn cried.

  “No Shawn, I’m not going to kill you.  I’m going to let you live because I don’t kill.  But I am going to do what you did to me a long time ago but I’m going to double it.”  I explained.

  With Shawn pinned down now by me, I took out my blade and slit both his cheeks.  You could call it getting a taste of his own medicine. 

  He twitched because I bet he was feeling almost the same pain I felt that day.

  “It hurts doesn't it?  You never truly know real pain until you feel the pain you gave someone else and then you feel it from the person you hurt.”  I stated.  

  “You’re sick!”  

  “Sick but not heartless!”  

  I walked away without saying a single word.  I didn’t pay any attention to what Shawn tried to say to me.  I just walked right away with Ponyboy by my side.

  “So, did Johnny send you to help me?”  I asked.

  “He told me to tell you that I was just walking down town and when I saw you in a fight that I decided to help you out.”  Pony responded.

  “Figured he sent you but he didn’t want to say so.”

  “He just really cares about you Dally.  Johnny has been my best friend for the longest time and I’ve never seen him as happy as when he’s with you.”  

  “I know and I care about him too.  I love him more than anything.” 

  “Then what are you waiting for?  He’s waiting for you.”  

  When I made it to the Cutis’ house, the first person I saw when I walked into the living room was Johnny sitting on the couch.  He clutched onto a pillow while biting his nails out of feeling nervous. 

  Well, there was no need for him to be nervous anymore because I was here and alive.  Once he saw me standing right at the door, his face lit up.  I think even tears of joy filled his eyes.

  “Dally, you’re alive!”  He cried.

  “I sure am.”  I smiled.

  I sat on the couch and held Johnny in my arms.  He sat in my lap as we shared a long kiss. 

   I was glad that we would be able to share a lot more of them as well.  I could’ve held Johnny like this forever.

  “I almost thought that I was going to lose you.”  Johnny whispered.

  “That’s never going to happen because it’s you and me together forever baby.  Nothing is ever going to tear us apart.”  I promised him.

  “Just keep on kissing me.”  

  “That works for me!”

  As I kissed Johnny all over, all I could think of was how lucky I was to have somebody like him. 

  I was also happy that my life changed for the better because of love.  

The End

A/N: That's all folks!  I hope you enjoyed!  I just love The Outsiders so much and Jally is just everything!  Once again I hope you enjoyed!