Spectacular Spider-Man: reunion

Spiderman went through the water tower, he landed harshly on the rooftop. As he was standing up, he saw venom had jumped onto the rooftop after him. "We have toyed with you long enough!" said venom as they were walking towards Spiderman, who was now standing on his feet. "Okay! You win!" said spiderman as he swayed a part of the King Kong balloon he took with him when venom threw him up in the air. "Of course we win!" said venom as they kept on walking towards spiderman. "Not you, IT! The symbiote has proven its point, i am nothing without it." said spiderman as he fell onto his knees. Spiderman then lifted his arms to plead to the symbiote, then said, "Take me back, that what IT'S wants right? Reunion with its first love?"

 Spiderman then lifted his arms to plead to the symbiote, then said, "Take me back, that what IT'S wants right? Reunion with its first love?"

  "eheheh, The symbiote found a better partner in me!" said Eddie. "Me? Not us?" said spiderman. Eddie felt that the symbiote was slithering off him, "Wait! You can't do this! Don't leave me!" said Eddie as the symbiote was now slithering towards spiderman, then he fell onto the ground unconscious. "Okay, Pete, just hold it together, this will work" thought Peter to himself as the symbiote attached itself onto his arms. The symbiote was quick to cover his body, and now he was in his mind with the symbiote. 

He saw in his mind that the symbiote had formed a tornado-like body, and on the top of its form was venom's face, or the face of itself. "YoU trICked US! thE emOtionS! All TastE WroNG! YoU NEVer waNTED US BAck AT aLL!" said the symbiote in his mind, it sounded hurt, betrayed. "Wow, you do know me well." said Peter to the angry symbiote.

  "FOol! YOU Let US BAck in! AND WE WILL HAVE YOU! Said the symbiote as its face formed into a claw that was about to grab Peter

  "FOol! YOU Let US BAck in! AND WE WILL HAVE YOU! Said the symbiote as its face formed into a claw that was about to grab Peter. Peter formed a wall out of tornados to block the symbiote from grabbing him. When the symbiote touched the walls, it screamed in pain, and melted away. Then the walls became people that Peter cared about in his life. Gwen Stacy, uncle Ben, aunt May, Mary Jane, Harry Osborn, dr Connor, even John Jonah Jameson. Then Peter walked behind Gwen Stacy, and said. "Still slow of the uptake, huh? You're a disease, they're the cure." said Peter as he now stood in the middle of his loved ones. The symbiote is dying, if it stays any longer inside of Peter's mind, it could die from feeling so betrayed. It had two options, stay and fight Peter, or leave and go back to Eddie. But it doesn't want Eddie, it only wants him, its true love. The symbiote decided to stay and fight, it had to make Peter see that these people don't love him like how it loves him, and if it will lose, it will die! That's better than going back to Eddie.

 It had to make a stand. The symbiote formed a tornado again, but it was smaller than the other one. "PLeasE PARKER! they DO NOT LoVE you as WE dO! LIstEn to US, and Be whoLE!" said the symbiote as it tried to stay alive, and win Peter back. Peter walked towards the symbiote, as he walked his loved ones disappeared behind him. "I can feel your grip on my mind is weakening, so just leave!" said Peter as he was sure that the symbiote would finally give up. "NO! We NEed EacH other! WE aren't the diseasE! They ARe! TheY KEep YoU frOM OUr love! OuR Gift thAT Is meant For YOU! ONLY you! WE Can Save You FROM ALL of OUr prOblems! If You just ACcept us bacK! BEcome PetER PArker'S PoisOn! BEcome VENOM!" said the symbiote. Peter watched as the symbiote was melting, shrinking away. He didn't want to say another word to it, so he just watched. The symbiote felt it was all lost, but it had to do something. It saw Parker was fully concentrating on it dying, and he was quite near it, so it managed to make a little hand to grab his right ankle and try to make him feel its power. The symbiote was almost dead, Peter felt it and was seeing it with his own eyes, but out of nowhere he felt something slither up his right leg. The symbiote made its move. Peter felt the power once again, he felt great, but he knew he had to fight it. The symbiote felt how Peter was feeling, it felt that he was craving the power again and trying his best to fight it. It used these emotions to gain some strength back, now it could attack Peter and hopefully make him it's forever. Peter started to shake his right leg trying to shake the symbiote off him, but it didn't work. Peter was starting to get scared, but he also was wanting the power back, its gift. The symbiote formed once again a tornado with a claw on top of it, and launched itself at Peter. The giant symbiote claw grabbed Peter and lifted him up in the air. Now the symbiote was covering Peter's whole body to form his black suit, Peter was in its grasp.

  "stOP resisTING Us! WE knOW You wantS US BACk! YOUr Emotions taSTE rigHT! The symbiote said as more of it was latching itself onto Peter's Body

  "stOP resisTING Us! WE knOW You wantS US BACk! YOUr Emotions taSTE rigHT! The symbiote said as more of it was latching itself onto Peter's Body. Peter couldn't talk from the pleasure that he was feeling, his body was getting more muscular, and his white spider-symbol was getting bigger and sharper. He was giving into the symbiote. "DO You waNt US BaCK?" asked the symbiote. "YES!" said Peter. "Aren't WE THe Only ones WE NEed In OUR liFE?" asked the symbiote. "YES!" said Peter. Peter's body was becoming more like venoms. "ARe WE one?" said the symbiote. "YESS!" Said symbiote Peter. Peter now had razor-sharp claws for hands. "WE Are VENOM!" screamed the symbiote. "YESS!" said venom. As venom said the final yes, their mouth opened up. The symbiote let go of venom, as venom fell on the ground of their mind, a white light appeared in front of them. Peter's new body wasn't as bulky as the body of old venom. Venom saw the white light in the distance, they knew if they went through that light, spiderman would be dead, only venom would remain. But they didn't care, if the life of spiderman is the price for this power, and this new body, ofcourse it was worth killing spiderman for it. Only a fool would give up this power, the feeling that you can do anything.

 Only a fool would give up this power, the feeling that you can do anything

 So venom started to walk towards the white light to enter it. Venom woke up, he was still on the same rooftop. They looked around and saw Eddie was still there unconscious on the rooftop. Venom stood up to roar to let New York know Spiderman was dead. "WE ARE NO LONGER SPIDERMAN! WE ARE SOMETHING GREATER! WE ARE VENOM!" venom heard the symbiote speaking to him in their mind. it said they took a job from tombstone, the job was simple, kill spiderman. And as they had just killed spiderman, they should go and get their reward. Venom shot a web and started to swing over to tombstones office.