Spiderman the next chapter: reunion

Peter was laying in his bed waiting for MJ to pick up her phone, but what Peter did not know that the symbiote was in his room, going to bond to him again. "Parker, live" said the symbiote as it slithered up Peter's bed. The symbiote managed to touch Peter's left elbow, the taste tasted perfect, it needed him back, it craved him. Peter all of sudden felt great, the feeling was coming from his left elbow. "What the" said Peter, the symbiote slither away from him as it was afraid. "Feel, smell"

"Hello! MJ? Oh yes, operator, i am the Peter Parker who placed a person to person phone call to Mary Jane Parker

"Hello! MJ? Oh yes, operator, i am the Peter Parker who placed a person to person phone call to Mary Jane Parker. What? How could a tropical storm knock out all the phone lines?" said Peter to the man at the other end. Peter felt the symbiote latch back onto his left elbow, he looked to his left and saw it on his window. "PETER? Is that Mary Jane?. Asked aunt May as she opened Peter's bedroom door. "It's the symbiote. I don't want that thing this close to May. if she should even get a glimpse of it, with her weak heart". Peter thought as he was getting scared for his aunt. "No aunt May, it's the long distance operator. Something about a tropical storm knocking out the phone lines on the island where MJ is at. Said Peter to May. "Oh, dear, I do hope she is okay", said May as she saw that Peter was scared about something. "I'm sure she'll be fine, Said Peter as he stood up from his bed and put his arm on May's right shoulder. "So, what about you and I get out of this place and go grab a light meal? Something special just for us?" said Peter as he was walking with May to his bedroom door. "Peter? Is everything alright with you and Mary Jane? You know i'm not one to interfere in the lives of you young people but" said May as Peter pushed her out of his bedroom. "Couldn't be better aunt May. How about you get ready, i get dressed and we talk about this over food", said Peter as he closed his bedroom door. The symbiote watched as Peter walked the old hag to his door, did he want privacy with it, do bond with no interference. The symbiote now slither towards Peter as he closes the door.

 The symbiote now slither towards Peter as he closes the door

"I know you're here. Come out now", said Peter as he saw the symbiote rising up, to form a venom shaped figure. "What do you want? What are you doing here?" asked Peter the symbiote as he was ready to do anything if the symbiote attacked him. "Parker, Hunger, Need You. Need Symbiosissss to live", said the symbiote as it launched itself at Peter. "NO" screamed Peter as he dodged the symbiote by jumping to the roof of his bedroom. "Stay back! Where is Brock? Why aren't you with him", Asked Peter as he landed on the roof. "Eddie, Gone, Need, YOU TO LIVE". "That will never happen, you know that I can and will fight you. Destroy you if i have to. With fire, with sound, whatever it takes, but you will never be part of my life again. Said Peter to the symbiote hoping it would go away after he had threatened it. But the symbiote was there looking at him, not saying a word, just looking. "Do I need to repeat myself to you?" said Peter, he was a little freaked out by the symbiote as it was just looking at him. The symbiote was getting nearer Peter, as it craved him, as he craved it.