The long fight

"What a boring day." Peter said to himself. "Mj asked me out for dinner, but noooo, i just had to turn her down, stupid. I just had to say to her that New York needs spiderman today, that criminals will probably be out tonight. Every single time this shit happens to me. When I want to take a day off, the rhino robs a bank or the green goblin tries to kill me once again. But when I plan to waste all of my day to be out patrolling, nothing happens. The stupid luck of Peter Parker." Peter kept on swinging through New York hoping that he would find something to do, but as his search kept on going, he started to get more annoyed. "Hey here's an idea, what if i go and check on my friends who are locked up in Ryker's." Peter has always wanted to do that just to annoy his foes. "Heh, nahhhh. Not day, Peter, but the day will come. Maybe I should just go and get something to eat? But i'm not hungry, um yes you are." ...... "What am i doing?" said Peter as he realised he was talking to himself. "This boredom is killing me." Peter said as he landed on the side of a building. "Maybe i should just call it a day before i lose my mind." Peter said as he looked in the distance. "Hey, what's that? Ohhh, look who it is. My greatest fan, how fun." said Peter as he saw venom standing on a rooftop looking up at him. "I can see you, you freak!" Peter shouted at venom. Venom didn't say anything. "Are you just gonna stare at me? Or do you want to fight? I'm all in for a staring contest." Peter waited for an answer from venom, but all he saw was venom making him disappear into the darkness behind him. "So you rather want to play hide and seek, eh Brock?" "I hate when he isn't in a good mood, always so dramatic." Peter thought to himself as he was now waiting for venom to make his move. Peter knew it was foolish to leave where he was, if he did that he would give venom the upper hand. So the best thing he could do in this situation is wait, wait for venom to make his move. Peter knew he couldn't rely on his spider-sense, so he listened, but he heard nothing, it was like the city died beneath him. As Peter was listening he saw that one of the gargoyles was broken next to him, it looked like it was about to fall down. He could use this gargoyle. Then he heard something come at him from his left. Peter jumped into the air, he shot webs at the broken gargoyle and pulled off the roof. He did a 360 in the air and tossed the gargoyle at venom. The gargoyle landed straight at venom's monstrous face, venom screamed from the hit. Peter watched as the gargoyle shattered into hundred pieces, he also saw that the gargoyle broke some of venom's teeth. Peter now shot webs from both of his web shooters at venom's chest, aiming for that white spider logo that is always mocking him. Peter pulled himself at venom and kicked venom straight in the face, knocking the monster down onto a rooftop. "Take that! I love this." thought Peter after he knocked venom down. Peter loved when he could go all out and venom was his only foe he could do that against. After Peter stopped trying to reach out to Eddie when he fought venom, he decided that if there's no one behind that alien mass, why not then fight with all of his strength. "You know we can always do a staring contest." said Peter as he landed on the roof that venom landed on. Venom was on their knees getting themself onto their feet after the landing. Peter saw that there were almost no teeth left inside of venom's mouth, but he also saw that there were new teeth forming themself where the old ones were. "Always with the jokes, Parker." "Yep. So? Are we fighting or not?" "Not in the mood, eh? Heh, so are we?" said venom as they sprinted towards Peter. "Oh no, I'm so scared." said Peter sarcastically, waiting to punch venom in the face when he was close enough. Peter made his move, but venom grabbed his fist. Peter expected venom to punch him, maybe throw him or maybe pick him up by the neck, but venom did either of those things. Venom bit down on his hand, hard. Peter saw blood leaking down venom's lower teeth, his blood. Peter did what came first to his mind, punching venom's teeths to free his hand. Peter punched so hard, he broke again all of venom's teeth, but he didn't think this through. After he punched through venom's teeth, he punched his arm that was inside of venom's mouth. Venom took some steps back from the punch, but Peter didn't care, he was too focused on the pain. Peter watched in horror at his hand, his hand was engulfed in his blood. The spiderman suit that was covering his hand was gone, venom probably ate all of it. Peter could see the marks that venom's teeth left behind on his flesh, it looked like someone tried to nail down nails into his flesh. "Tasty" Peter heard venom say. "We are tired of us losing, Parker. Today we will win." "Ohh shut up. Always with the we will kill you, we will destroy you. Blablabla, can't you come up with anything more threatening?" "Of Course we can! We can..." "Yeah, keep on talking." Peter thought to himself as he was reaching for the gadget that he calles "spider-bomb" he got this idea from green goblin's pumpkin-bombs. His spider-bombs are not as deadly as the pumpkin-bombs, he made these bombs to use against the rhino, sandman. But he mostly made these to use against venom. "Or we can just kill you when you are sleeping." venom was still speaking, not even noticing Peter reach for his bomb. Peter saw his opportunity and took it. He threw the bomb at venom's chest, straight at the stupid white spider symbol. Venom didn't have time to react, because the bomb blew up instantly. Peter watched the symbiote fly off Eddie's body, he saw an opportunity to pull Eddie out of its giant mass. Peter jumped over venom and shot webs at Eddie's exposed back. As Peter landed on the other side of the roof, he pulled Eddie out of the symbiote's grasp. Eddie went flying out of the symbiote and over the edge of the roof. This was Peter's plan, now he could cocoon Eddie to the wall of the building, far away from the symbiote. After he was done cocooning Eddie, Peter wanted to go and take care of the symbiote, but he was scared about Eddie. He was scared because he still blames himself for Eddie becoming venom, bonding to the symbiote. He looked down the building to check if the explosion somewhat hurt Eddie, he was happy when he saw that Eddie had no injuries from the explosion. Peter was about to turn around and take care of the symbiote, but something grabbed his leg. The symbiote had recovered from the explosion and was angry. It dragged Peter into the middle of its black mass, to try to bond to him again. "No! I get off me!" shouted Peter as he tried to fight the symbiote covering his body.