The Results!

Izuku POV:

"Jirou wake up.." I said flustered. "We need to get our results and see if we got in!"

"Oh! I totally forgot!" Jirou said in a little shock.

We both went downstairs to the living room to wait for our results, the teachers in the school knew that Jiro was staying for the night with information from my mother so they sent them here.

"Here are both of your results!" My mother, Pro-heroine Midnight said.

"Thanks mom!" I said thanking her.

"No problem! I will leave now!" Nemuri said smirking.

We just expected a letter, but it was really a hologram..

"Hello everyone!" I was surprised that my mother was the one on it though...

"Mom!?" I said. "Couldn't you have just told us? We were just in the same room you know..?"

"Oh yeah..." Nemuri said acting innocent, she really just wanted the two to be alone.. "I must have forgotten.." She let out a little laugh at the end.

"Whatever just tell us our results..." I said back.

"Well let's start with you, you actually got the most points in the school so, all together you beat All-Mights record of 250 by far! (I don't remember it)" She continued "Anyways you got 556! Splitting it up you got 350 normal points, 100 villain points and 106 hero points!"

"Cool and Jirous?" I asked.

"Yeah! She was actually really good too! She was in 4th place of the strongest! Just behind one of your future classmates, Todoroki! Or Shoto of you wanna call him by his real name." Sh explained. "Anyways, you got 231! That's almost beating your #1 hero!"

"Woah! That's so close!" Jirou said happily, I blushed a little at her actions, but that didn't go unnoticed by Nemuri..

TBC.

This is only short because I wanted to have a new chapter out because it's been like... 9 days until I posted another? Well hope you enjoyed, this ones a bit boring, but I needed a chapter about this. Bye!