An 'Unknown' Kiss!

Sorry it took me so long to post, this chapter got lost, I hope you understand, Enjoy!

In Izuku's room:

"Hope you wake up soon! We're going to find out our results tomorrow!" Izuku said to Jirou who was peacefully sleeping in his bed. "Well , should go to sleep too, I don't want to be late to see my results!"

Izuku was now sleeping next to Jirou, unknown to the both of them that they were cuddling.

In the morning...

"Nghh.." Jirou murmured getting up, but then stopped by a pair of strong arms, Jirou looked to her right. She was as red as a tomato now, she saw Izuku peacefully sleeping next to her. She then saw him getting up so she pretended to be asleep.

Izuku POV.

"Mmmph.." I murmured while getting up with small eyebags under my eyes. I then blushed.

'She's so beautiful...' I thought. 'Wait what am I thinking!? Do I like her?..' I was unknowingly staring at her for a long half an hour. "Fuck it!"

I then gave her an aggressive, but passionate kiss, not in control of my own body hoping she doesn't wake up. I never knew how long I've wanted to do that, but when I realised what I did I turned into a dark red.

Jirou POV.

I was pretending to be asleep so I didn't have to deal with the embarrassment and also Izuku. I've known I liked him since the day I saw him again. I was deep in thought until I felt a press of soft lips against mine, aggressively. I opened my eyes slightly, to see Izuku. I resisted the urge to kiss back and still pretended to be asleep, I now know he likes me, but I don't think he's ready to tell me yet, so I'll let him keep this a 'secret'....

TBC.

Short I know. Well I'll try to make the other longer but it's Jirou x Izuku so I needed to have at least a little bit of it at some point early in the story so I hope you enjoyed see you in  the next chapter! Bye~