Mark Temple Part 4

Start from the beginning

Red Team, Team JNPR, Doc, and the Lieutenants were pushing their way through Mantle. With the Reds primarily utilizing their 'signature warthog maneuver'.

"Haha! Yes!" Sarge shouted as he fired his shotgun, "Its Red Army!"

"That's right, suck it fellas!" Simmons said, as he manned the machine gun

"Yeah, down with the man!" Grif added from the driver's seat

"But aren't you the man?" Donut questioned him, as he and Doc used their motorcycles

"Shut up and fight Donut!"

As the Reds drove around the city like a bunch of maniacs. Team JNPR and the Lieutenants focus on the street and roof tops. With Jaune and Pyrrha being tactical in giving out orders to their allies. The Lieutenants went from alleyway to alleyway picking out troops that were hiding in order to eavesdrop on them at any moment. Ren was being rather silent, scouting out enemies before taking them out. Nora was loudest...which wasn't surprising to say the least.

"Nora smash!" she shouted as she rammed her weapon into a Space Pirate. Nora then noticed Doc approaching her position on his motorcycle, and she got an idea. She jumped in the air and managed to climb on board. She transformed Maghild into a grenade launcher and began firing at any soldier that came in her view. Doc, under O'Malley's influence, caught on and took out his rocket launcher and began doing pretty much the same thing.

"Taste oblivion!" O'Malley shouted, "Bring on the bloodbath!"

"Man, we are gonna have so many patients later!" Doc added

"Shut up!" O'Malley hissed

Suddenly, several sim-troopers appeared and aimed their weapons at Nora and Doc

"Oh dear." Doc muttered

"The crusade has begun!" a red soldier shouted, "Let all who perished burn in our flagless hell!"

"Not so fast!" Donut shouted as he made his presence known, "The flag is gone!"

"The flag is what!?"

"The flag is gone!" Donut repeated, "And the Blues stole it!"

The red sim-trooper and cronie all looked at their blue counterparts.

"Let the schism begin!"

The sim-troopers then began to attack one another, and completely forgot about Nora, Doc, and Donut. The trio then met up with the rest of the Reds and Team JNPR.

"Alright then, let's get a move." Sarge announced as he turned around. Only to see both the Ace-Ops and Happy Huntresses holding weapons at them.

"Hmm, Ace-Ops and Happy Huntress working together?" Sarge muttered, "Something tells me we're on the same side."

The two teams then lowered their weapons.

"Same here." Harriet replied, "About time you people showed up. We were sitting ducks while Jacques' pets declared martial law."

"Yeah, and the bad part is Atlas doesn't even know about it." Fiona added, "All of the Council and governmental officials are at Schnee Manor for some reason."

"Wait, all of them?" Simmons questioned, "Even Ironwood?"

"Yep." Marrow replied, "We don't know much, but we heard the goons say something about 'eliminating the opposition'. Does that ring a bell to any of you?"

The Reds, Doc, and Team JNPR all looked at one another. Then Doc spoke up.

"Oh no." he muttered