I meet Rupunzel and Jerk-ules Jouinor

I woke up smiling, for the first time in a while. My wise girl and the rest of the seven are coming back today! Quickly I got out of bed and got ready all while smiling.

I wonder if they're still scared of me..? No, they wouldn't be, they're my friends they know I would never hurt them right..?

Shaking my head, I cleared myself of those horrible thoughts. They still cared about me, and if they didn't- well- they're not my real friends, but that would never happen.
The horn blew a few times signaling that someone was coming towards the border. I happily jogged out of my cabin and went to Thalia's pine tree to see the rest of the seven getting out of the van. Smiling, I leaned against the tree, waiting for them to get their things and walk over.

"Welcome back!" I said smiling as they came up to the camp border.

"H-Hey Perce, how's it going?" Jason asked with a slight stutter. I shrugged off as surprised that I was there.

"Going good, bro, sorry I couldn't come to the meeting though."

He shrugged, "Nah, it's fine, glad you could be with your family. Well, we need to go unpack- so uh, see you at lunch..." Taking Piper's hand he quickly went off to their cabins with Frank, Hazel, Calypso, and Leo in tow. All that was left was Annabeth.
I turned to her and gave her my famous lopsided grin, "Welcome home Wise Girl"

She barely looked me in the eye, "Y-yeah, thanks Percy... Huh, well I'm sorry to cut this short, but I really need to unpack, so I'll see you later...!" As she started to walk off I thought I imagined her saying 'maybe' as she got out of view.
Wonder what that was about... I thought. Oh who am I kidding, I may not be the smartest fish in the sea, but I'm not an idiot. I knew that they're still tense around me.
Sighing, I walked back to my cabin and sat on my bed, pondering what I should do. I had another dream last night- well- it wasn't a dream, it was a flashback from Tartarus. I had decided to write it down in my other notebook.Even though I hate to remember that place, I thought it would be best to write it down to get it out. From experience, I know it's better not to keep all these things bottled up, you have to talk about it- or in my case, write I suppose. I don't want anyone feeling what I felt while I was down there. Glancing around, I realized that I had a sketch pad and a few pencils and coloring pencils laying around. Hm.. Maybe I could draw out my problems... Yeah. That seems like a good idea, drawing something. Looking down at the sketch book, I decided to start with something easy, Riptide. I got out my pen and flipped off it's cap allowing the magic sword to go free. Carefully, I looked it over and started sketching the sword. Every little detail was on the drawing, from the intricate hilt to the small dents in the blade. I compared the two when I was done. I was pretty spot on. Proud of myself, I decided to go around camp and draw different scenes from the camp. Not people though, I'm not gonna try that yet, there's a very big difference between people and landscape or objects. Walking to my first place, I went and climbed the pine tree beside Thalia's tree and propped myself up on the trunk, surveying the area. Looking around I saw satyrs and campers playing volleyball, kids sparring in the arena and trying out the climbing wall, and Clarisse terrorizing new campers, you know, the normal. It looked almost exactly like what I saw when I first arrived at camp, with a few additions.
Everything felt normal and calm. You'd think everything at camp was fine, but I can guarantee if I stepped in right now the peace would be desturbed.
I started to sketch the area, enjoying the peaceful time in nature. Well, that was until I heard a howl.
Hellhound. I thought, setting down my art and getting out riptide, running to the howl. Looking down the hill, I saw a girl maybe a year younger than me with white hair beating up a hellhound with a- is that a frying pan?! Even in this dire situation, it took a lot for me not to laugh at that weapon of choice. Then I noticed a strawberry blonde girl watching from the sidelines with her arms crossed. She looked about 13 and had a smug look on her face, not even helping the older girl.

"Could you take down your laziness and help me fight this freaking cougar?!" The white haired girl yelled at the strawberry blonde.