Games (Mina)

Y/n's POV.

I was busy playing studying for my exams when a penguin came waddling to my side and plopped down next to me. But my eyes were fixed onto the computer screen still.

Mina: "N/n!"
Y/n: "Yes?"
Mina: "Can you play games with me?"
Y/n: "Baby, you know I can't right now. I'll play with you in a bit."
Mina: "Please! Just one round!"
Y/n: "Nope, sorry."

I kissed her cheek and went back to studying. She pouted and walked away. Some time later, I heard her come back and snuggle close to me.

Y/n: "Is something wrong?"
Mina: "Yeah, my girlfriend who took two years to confess to me, won't play one round of Mario Kart with me."
Y/n: "Aw, is my penguin sulking?"

I pinched her cheeks and she pushed my hands away.

Mina: "Play with me!"
Y/n: "I can't-
Mina: *pouts* "Then cuddle me for ten minutes of your life!"

Damn, I never knew she could yell.

Y/n: "A-Alright, come here."

She came into my arms and I threw a blanket over us. Mina immediately smiled.

Y/n: "I didn't know the mean and cold girl of our school could be impatient and clingy. Did you know?"
Mina: "Yeah, I knew long before you did."
We sat in silence for a few minutes.

Mina: "Remember the time you confessed?"
Y/n: "Shh! We were already kinda talking so how could I not confess when I liked you for a long time!?"

Flashback.

It was a normal school day. But Y/n came to school with a rose. She made her way into the school building and looked for a specific penguin. But the problem was, Mina hasn't been talking to Y/n for a few days and it worried Y/n.

Then, Y/n spotted her. Mina was with her group of friends as always and Y/n stepped up to her.

Y/n: "Minari!"
She hid the rose behind her back and Mina was shocked that Y/n talked to her.
Y/n: "Can we talk for a moment?"
Mina: "S-Sure."

Y/n pulled her to a more secluded place which was an empty hall. Everyone was at the cafeteria right now.

Mina: "What's wrong?"
You pulled the rose out from behind your back.
Y/n: "I have a confession to make. I like you, ever since I saw you in elementary school. I told myself to forget about you, but then you talked to me about the school project and I fell for you again."
You gave her the rose.
Y/n: "So, will you be my girlfriend?"

Her shocked face turned into a smiling, red one.
Mina: "How did you know I would like you back?"
She took the rose and kissed you.

Y/n: "I didn't know you would like me back."

End of flashback.

Y/n: "And can you believe you're a year older than me?"
Mina: "Yeah."
Y/n: "You're a cougar, you date younger people just like Nayeon unnie-
Mina: "You confessed! I should've just rejected you."
Y/n: "OKAY! I'm sorry!"

I hugged her tighter and showered her with kisses. It helped, a little.

Mina: "You're still in high school and I'm in college now."
Y/n: "Yeah, we've been together for a year. Why?"
Mina: "Nothing."
Y/n: "I still can't believe you liked me back."
Mina: "I mean who wouldn't? You're smart and caring."
Y/n: "You're better than me though."

She met my eyes and leaned closer. Then I got up.
Y/n: "Okay, I have to study again."
Mina: "No! That was too short! Another ten minutes N/n!"
Y/n: "Mina-ah, I really need to get back to studying. If I don't pass this exam, I won't be able to go to my dream college."
Mina: "Which is in the states and you're not leaving me here."
Y/n: "Babe, you know I would take you with me right?"
Mina: "But I don't want to leave."
She said in a small voice.

Y/n: "Well I don't want to leave you alone here either. You're gonna cry every night."
Mina: "Why can't you just come to the college I'm attending?"
Y/n: "Because there's more options in the states Mina. I don't want to go to college here because I know everyone, I think it's time for a change. Can you just transfer to the college I want to go to? Then we'll be together still."
Mina: "That's the problem...I don't want to be together anymore."

short one for y'all don't worry, part two coming soon ✌️