Do You? (Dahyun)

Dahyun and I split one year ago in our last year of high school. Now we're at different colleges and the only difference is she's already dating someone. I don't even know why we broke up. I just went to her place after drinking one night and she told me we were breaking up. I never got the closure I wanted but. Oh well.

I share a dorm with my roommate, Momo. She's pretty dope and takes care of me. But today her girlfriend was coming to visit.

Y/n: "Tell me her name!"
Momo: "No! She can tell you herself when she gets here!"
Y/n: "Why!"
Momo: "Shut up shes gonna be here any minute! Shit I need to shower real quick! If she does come don't do stupid shit Y/n!"
Y/n: "Look who's talking."
She flicked my head before running to the bathroom.

I was on my phone when the doorbell buzzed.

Momo: "Open it Y/n! Tell her I'll be out in a sec!"
Y/n: "Ne!"

I opened the door with a mischievous smile until I saw who it was. Dahyun. She looked pretty shocked too.

Dahyun's POV.

I buzzed the doorbell and waited. Momo told me her roommate was funny so I came and we haven't seen each other in awhile.

When the door opened, my whole mood shifted because Y/n was Momo's roommate.

Dahyun: "Y/n?"
Her eyes went from sad to cold really fast.
Momo: "Babe?"
She called from the living room. Y/n came out the door and pointed to Momo.
Y/n: "You should probably go in, she's waiting."
Dahyun: "And you?"
Y/n: "I have plans with someone, see you."
Dahyun: "Y/n-
Then Momo came out, confused.

Momo: "Babe c'mon, what's taking so long? And where are you going Y/n?"
Y/n: "Oh, something came up Momoring. I have to go but I'll try to get back okay? Have fun and don't be so loud."
She said with a playful smirk but I knew too damn well that she was in pain. Momo laughed.

Momo: "Don't worry, I don't want us to be kicked out anyways. See you then, come in Dubu."

Momo pulled me inside the dorm, I looked at Y/n.
Dahyun: "Let's talk later."
I mouthed to her. She just looked at me as if I was joking and then walked off. What the hell?

Y/n's POV.

How could she possibly just act as if everything's okay? After everything we've been through, she just shows up like that. The ✨audacity✨ this tofu has.

Oh well, I walked around campus and bumped into a classmate. She's really nice and pretty, but is a grade higher than me.

Jeongyeon: "Y/n-shi!"
Y/n: "Oh, hi unnie!"
Jeongyeon: "What are you doing out this early in the morning?"
Y/n: "It's literally 1 pm unnie."
Jeongyeon: "Eh, well morning for me."
Y/n: "You just woke up huh?"
Jeongyeon: "Yeah, I had to study last night."
Y/n: "Then lets go eat! My treat since you're old."
Jeongyeon: "Yah."
I smiled at her.
Jeongyeon: "Your eye smile is killing me, how is that?"
Y/n: "I was born with it, my family had a lot of good genes. Why, are you saying your eyes look bad? Because I think your eyes are cute. It's what captured my heart when I first met you."

Jeongyeon: "O-Oh really? Thanks."
She got flustered and I smirked.
Y/n: "Hurry, lets go eat!"
I held her hand and ran to the cafe.

We grabbed a few drinks and desserts.

Y/n: "You wanna come to my dorm?"
Jeongyeon: "Won't Momo be upset?"
Y/n: "That raccoon has someone else over. Just come so I won't be so lonely."
Jeongyeon: "I don't know...I have to study-
Y/n: "Great! I'll study with you then! Let's go back so I can grab my books!"
Jeongyeon: *smiles* "Alright."