✿𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥✿

✿ ━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━━━ ✿

(Y/n) POV

I arrived Ubuyashiki-sama's estate along with the other pillars at the same time. We all knelt beside eachother, all of us patiently waiting for him. I was at the very corner with Shinobu knelt beside me.

Just then did I notice a familiar burgundy haired boy unconscious on the ground, restrained. 'Tanjiro?!'

(I'm not really sure if this is around the time of the trial, but let's say it is. Time go speeeed.)

When he finally woke up, it wasn't really pleasant. Someone who forgot to put their eyebrows on before going to the meeting kept pestering him and even stabbed Nezuko through the box, which made me intervene with the chaos.

Shinobu had to hold me back from killing Shinzugawa right then and there, but eventually Ubuyashiki-sama came and we stopped what we were doing and knelt before him for respect.

We discussed about how Tanjiro encountered Muzan, which ofcourse, involved me too since I was with him.

They asked me a couple questions, but it wasn't like there was anything new. I didn't tell them about him wanting me to join them though.

In the end, they passed the trial. Nezuko turned away from Shinzugawa's blood when he cut his arm, proving him wrong about her bring a threat.

I smirked from my spot, looking at Shinzugawa who looked back at me with a pissed expression while he walked back to his original spot to kneel.

They were brought to Shinobu's estate to be treated. I almost broke out laughing when Tanjiro wanted to head-butt Shinzugawa for stabbing his sister. His head sure is like a rock.

[Time Skip]

After the meeting, I went to Shinobu's estate to check on Tanjiro and his sister. When I got there, I didn't expect to see a boar head and a crying teen with them.

"Oh my, looks like you've gained some friends, Tanjiro." I gave him a closed eye smile and glanced at his two friends.

"OI! You're a demon! FIGHT ME!" The boar head yelled, earning a hit in the head by the yellow haired teen's hand.

"THAT'S THE DEMON PILLAR!!! OFCOURSE SHE'S A DEMON!"

He then grabbed the boar head by the back of his head and bowed. "We're sorry, (L/n)-sama!" I chuckled. "You're Tanjiro's friends, right? Call me (Y/n). A friend of his, is a friend of mine." I gave them a friendly smile and the yellow teen nodded.

The three of them were being trained by the girls in Shinobu's estate, so I went to check on Nezuko. She's fine though, and I congratulated her for being strong back during the meeting and she happily hummed.

After being with them for a while, it became nighttime so I decided to go back to my estate.

When I came home, I didn't expect to see him there. No, more like a she. She wore a black kimono with floral designs and sat by my coffee table, her legs folded beneath her.

"What brings you here, ma'am?" I asked, holding back a smirk. She glared. "You know exactly why I am here, (Y/n)." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "It hasn't been a week, Muzan."

She stood up, walking towards and standing in front of me. "I thought you knew that I am impatient." "No. I did not. It's been a thousand years Muzan. I expected you to change, yet here you are."

She huffed, crossing her arms. "So, do you accept?" I walked towards the coffee table and sat on the opposite side of her.

"As long as it will benefit me. You're still searching for the Blue Spider Lily, right? Besides, I need it too." She nodded, looking at me straight in the eye.

"Fine. I accept."

"A wise decision." She uttered, snapping her fingers and in an instant, we were in a different place. I looked around, noticing the odd and confusing structure of this place.

I noticed Muzan walking to another room, still in his female form. I let him be and wandered around the fortress, admiring how huge yet clean this place is.

Walking aimlessly through the seemingly never ending halls, I heard screams of agony and the splattering of blood to the floor.

I walked back to where I came from, then going to where I saw Muzan go to. When I reached my destination, I saw blood splattered on the floor, dead bodies, and Muzan giving more of his blood to one of the lower moon demons.

Not wanting to see the gruesome sight, I turned around. I didn't really know what to do other than walking around here so I just said what would seem like a good enough reason to leave.

"Muzan." I called out, my back still facing them. "Send me back to my estate. I have things to do."

She appeared infront of me, her piercing red eyes looking at my (e/c) ones. "How would I know you won't betray me?" "I won't. I am a woman of my word, Muzan. I thought you knew that." I shook my head, disappointed.

She then snapped her fingers, and I heard the strumming of a biwa before being brought back to my estate.

'I accepted to join him...' I began to think to myself as I went to my room to change out of my uniform. 'But I haven't quit the corps.'

I opened a drawer where I kept all of the medicines and poisons I made, some of them gifted to me by my friend, Shinobu.

'Let's just hope my plan works out.'

✿ ━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━━━ ✿