✿𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣✿

(⚠️WARNING⚠️: Manga spoilers in case y'all haven't read it. Though I'm going to change the events a bit.)

✿ ━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━━━ ✿

2nd person POV

Alot has been going on as time passed, and it seems as though the corps were getting closer and closer to their goal.

Defeating Muzan and the upper moons to end the demon race.

Tanjiro has gotten stronger, you could see why Muzan wanted him gone and because of his ancestor, Yoriichi.

(Edit: Tanjiro isn't Yoriichi's descendant, like I said I'm changing a few things up in this ff. In the actual anime, Tanjiro and Yoriichi is NOT related by blood.)

Your creation has gotten stronger too.

Now all you had to do was wait for the perfect timing, and all of this will finally end.

It felt like yesterday that you were sick and now this. You sighed as you got up from your sitting position, shoving small bottles inside the pocket of the Demon Slayer corps uniform you wore. You straightened out the creases and folds of your clothing, huffing after you were done.

It was almost time, and you needed to prepare yourself, just as everyone is.

[Time Skip]

"Muzan."

He turned around, his red crimson eyes landing on your figure. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw that you were wearing the corps uniform.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked, and you kept a straight face on to not give away any information by your expression. "They'll think I'm still on their side by wearing this. Don't you think? It'll be much easier to eliminate them by not being suspicious that I'm on your side."

He then nodded and because of your heightened senses of being a demon, you heard multiple footsteps, all of them rushing towards the fortress.

They're here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You saw lots of slayers surround the two of you, their stances ready for fight and their eyes widening once they see that you stood next to Muzan and the other upper moons who arrived and stood infront of you.

"(Y/n) sama! Please be careful! Hee is beside you!"

Tanjiro and his friends were there too, so were other pillars. Their worried expressions morphing into one of betrayal and shock when you readied your blood demon art and unsheathed your sword slightly, exposing the carved words "Eliminate" and facing them.