✿𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘✿

✿ ━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━━━ ✿

"(Y/n) sensei!"

"Hm?" You turned around to see your student running towards you to catch up to you, his yellow fries looking hair was messy, like he had just ran around the school campus a hundred times.

You chuckled as he stopped infront of you, his hands on his knees as he caught his breath and panting. He then stood up straight and handed you a handful of papers, seemingly the essay he failed to pass a week ago, but you still considered it.

"Oh, thank you for passing your work, Zenitsu. I'll make sure to check this later." You said and he sighed of relief, gratefully smiling and bowing before running off to his group of friends.

"You're too considerate towards your students, my dear."

Muzan wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you as he laid his chin on your shoulder, side glancing at you.

"I treat them like my own children, that's why. Also, were on campus, my dear. I don't think it's appropriate to display public affection around here." You patted his cheek gently, signalling him to get off and he huffed but complied anyway.

You turned around to face him and you laughed seeing him pout while crossing his arms. "You know, you remind me one of those tsunderes in romance shows by doing that." You teased and he stopped pouting, unfolding his arms.

"I am no where close to those kind of people. I am one to be feared-"

'Click! Snap!'

The two of you looked to the side to see some your students hiding behind a bush while one of them held a camera in their hands.

"Ah shi- we've been spotted!"

"Language!"

"W-We're gonna die!"

"Oh HELL NO!"

While they continued to whisper yell to one another, they failed to notice Muzan already standing before them, only realizing it when it was too late.

"What do you think you're doing?"

His tall figure intimidated the students and they quickly stood up straight, bowing to one of their strict teacher.

"We're sorry Kibutsuji sensei!"

Muzan glared at the students infront of him and you patted his shoulder, whispering to him to not scare the living daylight out of the students and turning to look at them.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu, care to explain why you were taking pictures?"

You spoke to them softly with a calming aura around you, contrasting to the intimidating aura beside you.

"We were taking pictures for valentine's day in our photography club..."

You gently smiled and nodded, letting them off the hook and letting this slide. You may or may not be too soft on these kids, which some other teachers found nice but were also concerned.

"Why'd you let them off the hook? They took pictures without permission and invaded privacy." Muzan questioned you and you rose a brow at him.

"They were taking it for valentine's day and for their club. Why? Was there something you wanted them to do?"

"Make them clean the entire campus after class."

"And you wonder why the students are so scared of you..."

"I don't."

You could only sigh and glance at the watch on your wrist, looking at the time.

"It's almost dismissal, do you have any classes left to attend to?"

He shook his head and out stretched his hand towards you, letting you take it and hold his hand. "I have no more classes left to teach, so we might as well go to a cafe nearby."

You nodded, smiling and letting him lead the way. You two arrived the cafe not so long after and ordered the food and drinks you wanted, taking a seat in an empty booth and conversing with one another while you waited.

Everything was peaceful, and you cherished each moment you spent with him and others you also held dear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You panted heavily, your weak body covered under warm blankets. You struggled to breathe, like there was an anvil placed on top of your chest that was weighing you down.

You were already taken to the doctors, yet they couldn't figure out what illness you had and only knew that two people from the past suffered from the same thing.

You already contacted Muzan, and unfortunately, he had been having the same symptoms as you. Growing weak and bed ridden.

So here you were, lying on a hospital bed, your friend and fellow teacher Shinobu aiding you while Muzan was also being aided by a friend of his in his own room on the same hospital you were in.

The doctors found someone who were practicing old treatments and medicine that could have possibly cured the unknown and rare disease of the two people from the past.

And there they stood before you. It was a tall male with hair color similar to yours, and his red crimson eyes looking at your (e/c) ones.

The lower half of his face was covered with a surgical mask, but you could tell he was lightly smiling by the look of his eyes.

'(Y/n) san.. I'm so glad I was able to meet you again... I'll repay you and sir Muzan for helping me back then. Even if you don't remember.'

He held a bottle in his left hand, while a blue flower was on his right. He looked down at your weak form and sat on a chair beside your bed, preparing the medicine you and Muzan were about to take.

'I'll never forget the day you offered me your blood and let me live a healthy life... You're too kind (Y/n) san... I can't help but repay you for your kindness of taking me in when I was just a boy...'

He lifted up the spoon filled with medicine up to your mouth, gently letting you consume two of the medicine needed for you to heal before going to Muzan's room.

Will history repeat itself?

~𝔽𝕚𝕟~

✿ ━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━━━ ✿

🎉 You've finished reading ✿𝔸 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤✿ (Muzan x F!Reader) [COMPLETED✔] 🎉