Chapter 3POV Briny

A Song to listen to while reading this chapter:
I'm coming home by J. Cole
When I got into the camp a girl looked at me with a glare I didn't know who she was but I knew why she was looking at me.

"Who's that?" I pointed out the girl that was starring at me.
"That's lacy she's new."
"Oh."
As Percy and I walked to the so called "Big House" (Which personally was small vs. what I'm use to.).
A blond girl came running up from behind us.
Percy turned around to look at her. "Oh, hay wise girl." he said like it was an inside joke.
"Hay seaweed brain. who's this?" She said with a sweet tone to her voice.
" This is the Demi-God we've been looking for."
"She's "the one"." The girl said using quotations with her comment. " Do you even know her name seaweed brain?"
"Of coarse I do Annabeth." Percy said
"Ok, what is it then?" Annabeth said
"Brinkley? Right?" Percy said
"Briny. But close." I answered
"Whatever,"Percy said
Annabeth and I both laughed.
"Well, we should probably get going to tell Chiron Brin is here. Can I call you Brin?" Annabeth asked
"Sure." I answered
"She's my sister. I can tell," he said looking in my direction."she's a descendent of Poseidon. I mean really you have blue eyes that turn green in the sunlight, you wear blue, and you smell like the sea." Percy said
"But she has to be claimed still no madder how sure you are." Annabeth said.

"Here," Annabeth said " do you want to come with me so you can pick out your weapon?"
"Sure." I replied in a calm voice.
"Then lets get going."

When we arrived at the place were I chose my weapon I was amazed at how many weapons there were.

I picked up a bow but it just didn't feel right. I tried daggers but the same thing happened. I spent almost an hour trying to find the right weapon when I saw it. There was a beautiful long sword. it was almost all pitch black. It looked almost ombré. one half was a sliver/white, at the tip, but half way down it was pitch black. it fit into my hand perfectly and I was surprisingly light considering how long it was. it was about a foot and a half long. then out of no were it disappeared. Then I herd a mans voice echo in my head. Even though I had never met my father I was sure that he was the one talking to me. "Just think about it and it will appear." My fathers voice said. I thought about my sword and it appeared in my hand.
"Wow." Annabeth said, I had forgotten that she was there. " Now that was impressive ,Brin. No one ever picks a Stygian iron sword. The only other person i can think of is..." she stopped talking.
"Whats wrong?" I asked
Oh nothing just a friend I haven't seen in a while. Maybe Percy was right maybe you are the one weve been waiting for."
• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• •
At the camp fire we all sat down and sang songs together. lacy sat by me and since we were both new we kind of explained things to each other. We laughed and talked through most of the songs. she was really nice. Lacey's hair was a golden blond she always wore cute outfits but they still looked comfy. She wore her orange camp half blood shirt, which I had gotten earlier today, some bleached blue jeans, and a pair of black vans. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head. After the 3rd song every one stared at me in awe except for one person. Percy.

• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • •
I hope this gets better if you have any ideas please comment thx.
Alyssa
Peace