Chapter 2 POV Briny

A Song to listen to while reading this chapter:
Immortals by fall out boy
"Camp half-blood" Not knowing what this was I walked in it sounded like a summer camp but sill briny didn't understand. Did this have anything to do with Greek mythology because then it would mean it was a summer camp for Demi-Gods like Perseus son of Zeus. I looked around then saw about 200-300 kids my age sword fighting, riding what looked like Pegasus, etc. but once some one looked at me and yelled "Chiron it's a...!" "MORTAL!!!!!" Some finished. So I ran. Into the woods. And back to the fields. I grabbed my penny board and was about to ride away when some one grabbed my shoulder. I turned around just in time to see a boy about my age or a couple years older with sea green eyes and midnight black hair. "you." he said "your her"
"Excuse me?"
"Your the girl the prophecy was talking about."
"What?"
"Here just come with me I'll explain along the way."
"No, I can't my mom will be waiting."
"Don't worry your safe here were all like you. And I have a felling that she already knows where you are and why. She practically signed you up for this."
"I don't under stand."
"Just come with me."
he grabbed my hand and started pulling me away. just in time I grabbed my penny board and followed behind the guy.

Authors Note:
Srry this was so short I have home work but I'll write more later.
Peace
Alyssa