Chapter 1POV Briny

A song to listen to while reading this:
Paradise by cold play.
The mountains looked so beautiful with snow on them. Since I lived right next to the forest I grabbed my penny board and road to Sonic. I picked up a milk shake and burger. I sat down alone in the back of the restaurant. Then I herd a familiar voice "What's up?" It was Sawyer my best friend she rocks. "Nothing much" I answered "you?"
"We'll do you wanna ride to the strawberry fields?"
"Sure"
The strawberry fields was this big strawberry farm across town. No one lived there so neither of us ever understood how they grew. We both walked out side I grabbed my teal penny board and sawyer grabbed her red one. We hopped on and rode to the fields.
• Time skipeh •
We sat their and talked for about an hour, of coarse the strawberries were not growing but it was still fun. After about an hour Sawyer said she had to go but even after she left I sat there and stared out into the fields. There had to be some one out there this is the only local strawberry field in Manhattan. And they are harvested every other week during the summer. Then I zoned out into my 'dream land' but like every time I'm here I see a future, my future. But my future is barely ever good.
This time I was at the strawberry fields and I was running. I ran and ran until I reached the forest, but it felt different this time like the whole rest of my life depended on if I went in or not, then I ran in. I ran until I saw something. Something that felt, important I looked past the arch way but I couldn't see anything past it. So I looked up and saw a sign.
I'm awake.
I didn't have enough time to read the sign thanks to my stupid ADHD. I thought for a minuet than ran. I ran through the same path I ran through in my dream. I ran into the forest and to were my dream had ended. I looked up to the sign it looked Greek but something happened my vision moved and the letters changed they morphed into English. They spelt out
CAMP HALF-BLOOD