Chapter 6POV Sam

A song to listen to while reading this chapter:
Hey soul sister by train
"I'm so lost. My name is Sam Banks my sisters name is Brooklyn I'm 16 years old. I got chased here by a crazy goat man yelling fight me kid I have a bat." Percy and Lacey looked at each other ,don't ask how I know there names , with a funny look."Hedge." Then they laughed. Briny and I looked at each other she smirked and I laughed. Then we all started laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the camp fire I sat by Briny she was very beautiful. As I looked at her she stared at the fire with her gorgeous sea blue. she smelled like the sea, and no I'm not a crazy stocker that smells people it's just if your within a foot from her you can smell the sea but sitting in between Percy and Briny it felt like I was a the beach. Lacy was sitting on the other side of Briny, but no madder how beautiful briny was Lacy was even more. We sang songs, told jokes, sang songs, and told scary stories. Then I saw a blue light show up above my head. Lighting flashed I looked at Percy and Briny they looked normal but then I looked over at lacy. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a plain white shirt a pair of half bleached jeans and a black jacket. She had a Bouquet of red and white roses. Had light pink lip stick on but a lot and I mean A LOT of mascara on. Even with all that make up on I still saw her as her regular beautiful self. I looked up just in time before the gray lightning bolt went away. Everyone was staring in this direction weather they were looking at Lacey or me I did not know. As I was about to look at Briny to see her expression she leaned in and hugged me. Even though I know I've only known her for a day I felt like I had known her forever.Then Briny went to hug Lacy.
"Welcome children of Zeus and Aphrodite." Chiron said and every one cheered. Briny and I walked back to our cabins together since we were both children of the big three and our cabins were right next to each others.
But I frowned Lacy should be the one standing there. I really want to express my feelings for her but I just can't.