Chapter 7POV Briny

A song to listen to while reading this chapter.
Best day of my life
American authors
*one month after Sam and Lacy were claimed*
"Come on lacy." I yelled
"I'm coming!" She yelled back
"We're going to miss the bus."
"We're coming." answered Sam
"Ok!" I yelled back.
He ran up to me with a smile on his face. Next I see Lacy walk up she had two beach bags in each hand, a floppy sun hat, sun glasses, a suit case in one hand, and her purse.
"Wow, your showing your true Aphrodite aren't you." said Sam
I laughed
"Ha ha" said Lacey in a sarcastic tone.
"Hay, it was just a joke Lacy." I said
"Remember it's only a one night stay." said sam
"Ok then hay "Mr.Lightning"," Lacy said using quotations around Mr.Lightning "You pack pretty light don't you."
" Actually this is how I travel." Sam said as he pointed pointed is pointer finger towards the ground. Some lighting crackled and a puff of smoke exploded. When the smoke cleared a suit case was sitting on the ground.
"Wow." I said in awe.
"Whatever." Lacy said.
We got on the bus just in time before I drove away.
An hour later we were at the beach.
I laid down my towel and put up my umbrella. Lacy did the same right next to me.
"I think you like Sam." I said
"Yah right." Lacy said
"Ok" I said in a sarcastic tone
"I don't like him!"
"Ok." I said
Then I ran to the water, lacy followed.
Once we got close enough to the water I pushed Lacy in.
She screamed and I belt someone come up behind me. The next thing I knew I was swimming right next to Lacy. we both looked up and saw Sam standing there with a stupid smirk on his face. I looked at Lacy and she looked at me them we both looked at Sam. we grabbed his ankles and pulled him in next to us. We all laughed and splashed water at each other.