Chapter 16:Gifts

So after we had danced Slater and I had walked over to the table were the guys and I would be sitting. I was actually literally starving , so I couldn't wait to see what's for dinner. As we walked up to the table all the guys gave me a look.

"What's the matter with you guys" I asked them with a curious face

"How does one ignore all their other friends on the dance floor" Nick laughed

"Cause she was with the best dancer on the dance floor that's why " slater said nudging me I just laughed at all of them

"Listen I think the dance was a punishment I should have been sitting down eating some cake " I said to all of them as I took my seat "so ladies you all look very handsome "

"Woah woah woah " I herd all of them say

"Me a lady ? " Slater asked

"Yeah you guys are lady's , Nick's a lady , Marcus and Erik so get use to it girls " I told him and they all busted out laughing

"Well you two looked quite unique on the dance floor " Erik said after the laughter silenced

"Yep I know I've got natural talent " Slater said and took the seat next to me "So Enjoying your birthday so far " he asked me and I nodded

"Yeah I'm enjoying it except for that Steven Black he gives me the creeps" I said to all of them which he did that man I could tell he's something wicked and nasty. And that note he gave my mother what did it say? I have to find out.
"Yeah don't pay attention to that guy Scar he seems like bad news,but hey we all got you gifts " Slater said rubbing my shoulder which automatically brightened the mood.

"Yay gifts ! " I said smiling

"We bought you this make up case that's from Ulta the woman said it was the newest rave" Erik said to me and handed me the box I immediately looked at it and was impressed with it.

"Thanks guys I really like it " I said hugging all of them

"Oh and Slater bought you something too " Nick said

"Oh okay... Well cool " I said feeling a bit shy

"Yeah Well I umm hope you like it and all " Slater said kind of shyly and took out a tiny box from his pocket and opened it. "it's a necklace specifically a Crystal stone it's said to help you make wise decisions and to give you more strength . Not that you need it but I thought you'd like it "he said looking away from me . I looked at the necklace and was very very impressed the Crystal stone itself must have cost so much and it was a really nice light purple color. I really wanted to put it on now. so I took it out of the box.

"I really really love the necklace Slater do you think you can put it on me please?" I asked him and he nodes and put it around my neck the stone to me automatically had a slight glow to it but I didn't want to say anything because it could just be me.

"It looks really good on you I'm glad you like it Scar" he said smiling at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Slaters P.O.V
After I put the necklace on Scarlett's neck I looked over my shoulder and saw that guy Black standing outside the entrance door just watching us. but then another sight came into view and it was me and the guys family. oh great.
"Slater " my mother said and gave me a hug my father as well.

"Ah hello Princess Scarlett it's is so lovely to meet you " my father said smiling at her while my mother smiled

"You are very beautiful darling but are you doing hanging around this pack" she said teasingly to us

"Oh well there all my friends and are a great group of guys if you ask me " Scarlett said smiling at all of us

"That they are. it's good you guys are all friends, Scarlett if they ever get out of line you can put them in check" my father said chuckling while Nicks father came over to us aswell as the twins mother and father.
"Hello Rick " my mother and father said to Nicks dad he seemed to have greyed a lot more since the last time I've seen him so has my father