Chapter 7: Who You Really Are

Scarlett's P.O.V

I got home and walked inside to see everybody in the living room. They all stared at me with curious gazes."Mommy I don't feel so good." Is what I said before I collapsed on the floor? I felt my mom and Charlotte pick me up and lay me on the couch. I then felt my grandma put a cold wash cloth on my head.

"We have to tell them now before it is too late" Grandma said to my mom

"Girls we have to talk"

The Red Queen's P.O.V

"You all must know this, you all need to know what you really are and why your father really died.'' I said before continuing "You all aren't exactly human, you're much more different than any other creature. You're all much too special to be ordinary. All of you are the ultimate hybrid; our family has been around for generations. We are all the strongest vampire and werewolf known. Our magic is admired by others and is getting stronger with each generation. We can control all the elements, wind, fire, water, earth, spirit and ice. Your grandmother has been around for more than 200 hundred years. Our family has been ruling the supernatural world for centuries. This is why I am named the Red Queen. We are supernatural royalty, but we have been in hiding since your father died. We had said he was attacked by a bear in the woods but that wasn't true. He was attacked but not by no bear, he was attacked by a pack of werewolves that were after you girls because they knew how powerful you all were. Your father was one of the strongest vampires known in our society. That day he died fighting for our family, and right before he had died he died killing every wolf that he could and when he came to us he gave each of you girls the last of his power and strength. I know you girls might be angry with me but I had to do what I had to do to protect you girls."

My children stood their blanked faced

"That's literally impossible mom" Charlotte said out loud "There is no such thing as vampires and werewolf's and nor is their magic."

"How can you not tell us what we really are for so long and especially what really happened to our father that is not fair we had the right to know." Scarlett said her eyes were glowing a bright red

"Mom why is her eyes red her eyes are brown" Violet said in a scared voice

"Scarlett you need to calm down I was only trying to protect you"

"We still should have known we had the right "Scarlett said standing up

"Scarlett sit down your losing your temper" mother said

"I can't control myself" she said collapsing onto the ground

Mother and I quickly took her downstairs with a snap of our fingers we were down stairs putting her in a cage.

Violet's P.O.V

"How can mom not tell us we are hybrids?" I asked Charlotte

"I- I can't believe that its true did you see Scarlett her eyes they turned a bright red." She said

"Why is all of this happening now? And when will it happen to us. Are we going to be as dangerous as Scarlett cause I'm pretty sure she was about to take off one of our heads if she didn't collapse."

Charlotte nodded

"So we all are more powerful then mom and grandma because of dad. So that means we have a part of him in us."

We heard grandma coming up the stairs

"Girls go to bed please and make sure to lock your doors" she gave both of us a hug and a kiss and we both decided to go and sleep in the same room tonight. We couldn't really sleep but we tried our best.

Scarlett's P.O.V

She locked me in a cage and I was down here all by myself I looked out the window and saw the moon raising. I then felt everything in my body start to burn. It felt like all my bones were breaking and stretching out. Then all I heard was some loud cracking.

"Let me out of here" I yelled and banged on the door to the cage. I noticed that I made a indent into it and that it burned my skin when I touched it but not bad enough so I started kicking it instead with each kick I felt more of my bones start to crack. I then kicked it open and got out and opened the basement door and ran upstairs to be met by my grandmother.

"Scarlett sweetie go back down stairs you will be safer down their"

"All of this safety is ridiculous just let me go" I snarled

"Scarlett you don't want me to do this"

"No grandma you don't want me to do what I will do because I can't seem to control myself right now" I stepped closer to her and then ran past her opening the door and ran outside. I ran to the woods because that's what I knew I had to do, it's what my head said to go to. Just when I was about to run into the woods I stopped and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw the moon was completely raised. I screamed out in pain everything in my body was burning and I was turning. My hands were turning into claws and my teeth started to become sharp and terrifying, then I felt the worst pain of all ,my body shifted into this huge white wolf. Once I was fully transformed I let out this howl of pain.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up to Scarlett yelling let me out of here. After that I woke up Violet and we heard this loud banging downstairs until it finally stopped. We both had to make sure Scarlett was ok so we went out of our room and sat by the stairs. What we saw was grandma guarding the door and Scarlett was standing in front of grandma she didn't look like herself she looked terrifying. We heard her and grandma arguing.

"Scarlett sweetie go back down stairs you will be safer down their"

"All of this safety is ridiculous just let me go" she snarled

"Scarlett you don't want me to do this"

"No grandma you don't want me to do what I will do because I can't seem to control myself right now" she stepped closer to her and then ran past her opening the door and outside.

Violet and I gasped and grandma gave us glares

"I thought I told you two to stay put"

"Sorry grandma" we said

We then walked down the stairs and watched Scarlett run to the woods. Then she stopped and fell to the ground. She looked up at the moon it was completely full. She screamed out in pain she was turning. Her hands were turning into claws and then her teeth started to become sharp and terrifying, then her body shifted into this huge beautiful white wolf. Once she was fully transformed she let out this howl that sounded like she was in pain, it made me and Violet shiver in fear. After we saw her she ran into the woods. Mom came downstairs and started yelling at grandma for letting her escape. We were then told to go back upstairs and stay put the rest of the night me and Violet couldn't sleep we kept by the window waiting for Scarlett