Chapter 15:Party Time

Scarlett's P.O.V
Today's my birthday and I'm pretty excited, not only because it's Halloween and my birthday but mainly because Halloween is just my favorite holiday since forever. Did I happen to mention that today because I turned nineteen my mother is throwing a ball/birthday thing. Which sadly means I have to dress up, in a dress. oh joy. On the bright side at least I am able to choose what dress I thought looked best. But I know mother will not be happy with it, since it is from HotTopic and she hates that place. and the dress is black and has rips and tears in it that looks like I have been attacked by some absurd animal. so it's perfect haha. but because it's a dress I had to add more of my style to it, so I may have bought a studded leather jacket and some new boots to make it look better. but hey if mom flips out about it there's always my jeans which would be a win win. but she should be happy it's rare for me to even dress up let alone put on a dress. anyways grandma invited people that her and mom know to the party since me and my sisters are technically "princess's" to the supernatural kingdom or what ever you call it. so she invited them supernaturals and the party's going to be starting pretty soon. And I invited Slater and the boys. I'm kinda excited to see Slater, I wonder what he's going to be wearing. probably something edgy like usual. I wonder what kind of food there will be. oh well. Guess I should start getting ready and figure it out soon.

Slaters P.O.V

"Marcus are you sure I look ok?" I said fixing my jacket

"Slater you look fine your wearing a suite for gods sake" Marcus said

"Ya Slater stop worrying I'm sure Scarlett will be impressed with how you look" Erik said

"I'm not trying to impress her, I just want to make sure I look ok" I said

"Yeah ok Slater that's a lie, you've been trying to impress her since day one."Nick said

"Shut the hell up guys and get on your suits our parents and everybody else is going to be there tonight." I said to them

"And how do you know that ?" Erik said

"How else do you think he knows, he's been texting her all day, it's really quite adorable how they text." Nick said and I just glared at him

"I'm going to go wrap the damn gift and you all better be ready when I'm done" I said to all of them and walked into the kitchen.
The guys had bought her this make up set from Ulta . And I bought her something quite unique, well I think so. I bought her a necklace not just any necklace but a rare one I bought her a necklace made of stones and crystals. The necklace is said to give her strength to make wise decisions. and I know that she will need all the strength she can get in the the future to make those tough decisions. but I had also bought her some red roses. I looked at the time and it was nearly 7:45 damn it were going to be late. I quickly wrapped up the gifts.

"Come on guys were leaving now " I yelled down the hall and they all walked out in their suits. we all walked to the car and I drove us down to the ball.
We made it just in time I didn't see anybody I knew there just yet but the house was pretty packed me and my pack stood side by side. waiting for the announcement to be made.

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Scarlett hurry up mom is waiting for you. and everybody's already here" Charlotte said to me

"Give me a second I'm putting on my boots " I said to her through the door. I quickly finished up and opened the door.

"Oh god mom is going to kill you" she said

"Nah it's not that bad I like it " I walked past her and walked up to my mother

"Mom I'm ready" I said