"YES CAPTAIN!!"

~

~

"What was that all about?" Jean said.
"What?" Connie asked.
"About a new cleaning attire? Why was that relevant." Jean exclaimed angrily. "Captain has a way of making people with unimportant jobs feel even more unimportant by separating them from the rest." Sasha laughed loudly.

"I never expected Captain to give such speech. So inspiring." Armin said in awe.
"Hange probably wrote it for him." Jean said.
"It was still inspiring coming from him." I said while walking alongside the group. As we kept walking down the crowded hallway I noticed Captain Levi walking towards an empty hallway. Leading to his office.

"I have to go!" I pushed through the crowd to reach Captain.
"Eren wait!" I don't even know who said it, but I couldn't care less anyway. I need to speak to Captain.

"Captain!" I waved my arm up in the air to signal him to wait for me. He didn't, he just walked slower.

"C-Captain." I huffed as I finally reached him and could finally take a breath.
"What is it brat?" He didn't even turn to look at me, he just kept walking.
"Y-you said you wanted to talk about a certain matter but, you never told me when..." I said hesitantly.
"Oh yes, we do need to talk about it. Hmm." He seemed to be thinking.

Why does he need to think about it so much..

"I'll be ready by 10 tonight. Come in my office, and don't be late or you will be punished." He turned around and walked inside his office. I followed him this far already?
"Yes sir!"

~~

The time is 9:40, only 20 minutes away from meeting with Captain. The way he spoke earlier, he said 'I'll be ready by 10'.
Ready for what? Is he going to do something to me? Are we.. going to do something together..?

I know I shouldn't let my imagination run wild but they way he acted just keeps making me think of things.. I can't collect myself. I should get ready.

After wearing my jacket, I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth once more. Just in case.. by now the time is 9:52. I should hurry.

I stood outside his office door. If I can't collect my thoughts I should at least keep my composure. I need to look like I'm calm at the very least! I knocked at the door three times.

"Come in." I heard Captain's calm voice from the other side of the door. I entered the room. He sat on his chair, his legs resting on the desk while he read some paperwork.

"Close the door behind you, and lock it while you're at it."
"Yes sir." I did as I was told.

Although the room was very neat and tidy, it was really dark and gloomy. How can he even read with this lighting?

"Sit." Once again I did as I was told and sat across him.
"Sir?" I looked at him.
"What?" He said indifferently.
"Could we please have a little more light? It's too dark in here.." I said while looking around the dark room.
"Why? You scared?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.
"O-of course not sir. I just can't see you very well." I said awkwardly.

He sighed as he got up, and walked to a cabinet with 2 candles on it. "For a Titan you sure do not have a lot of perks." He lit both the candles and placed them on each corner of the room. It was much brighter already.
"S-sorry to disappoint." I awkwardly laughed.
"Oh I'm not disappointed, I never had an expectation to begin with." He came back and sat on his chair again.

"Sir?" He lifted his gaze, facing me.
"You wanted to talk." I said staring at his perfect features. His sharp and sliver eyes staring back at me, his small and delicate nose slightly lifted up as if he was looking down on me. And although his lips were not very plump, they were still wearing a beautiful smirk that made my heart jump.

"Yes, in fact I wanted more than to just talk to you." He slowly got up. Circled the desk and stood right next to me, resting his body on the desk and he crossed his arms. "Are you ready?" He tilted his head, while looking down on me.
"Ready for what sir?..."

He got up and stood behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders. Even though they're small, they're also very strong. He massaged my shoulders. It felt so good. I caught myself throwing my head back, almost moaning at the relaxation.

"For what's coming next.." he whispered right next to my ear. Sending tingles down my body, I couldn't reply. I froze.
He turned around and walked up to a door behind his desk that looked like a storage room.

"Take off your belts and shirt. Quickly." He said as he entered the room, saying no more.

What?

Although I was confused, I did as he said. And to be honest, I would lie if I said that this whole situation didn't..excite me.. I tried to keep it low-key but my heart was pounding too hard. I felt my cheeks turn red as I sat in Captain's office, half naked, waiting for him. What if he walks in here naked? Aaaah stop thinking Eren!

At last, I heard footsteps. I look up to see Captain Levi fully clothed, holding even more clothes.

"Oh my Jaeger! Why are you so excited?" He almost laughed.
"S-sir...?"
"I was just going to give you the new cleaning clothes since you will be spending a lot of time in them. What did you think we were going to do!?" He said contemptuously.

I felt my heart drop. Wasn't he the one implying things?.. am I in the wrong here..? Why are my eyes watery?

"I.."
"Did you really think we were about to get it on brat?" He smirked at me "You're delusional."

I got up slowly, grabbed my belts and shirt, and walked to the door. As I grabbed the doorknob, I turned to face him. He had one eyebrow raised.

"If I'm delusional, you're a total asshole." I said as more tears fell down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"Hey!! Jaeger!" I didn't turn back. Instead, I just closed the door.

"Why did he do that...?"

The chapters are getting longer and longer😔