"before you came in my life I was just living office then home then again office that's all yeah my family has always support me love me but still I always had felt incomplete because they can never fill the empty part of my heart--- which only a partner can , before I had known about and heard about love ... "

" Like how two strangers become each other's world , how it's a beautiful feeling but for me it was just some thoughts , this 'love' was just a word for me----- until you came make it meaningful..."

" Trust me I'm not being cheesy I really felt this , I myself don't know how I fell for you I just did--- I loved you from the moment we met and I have been helplessly lost in your eyes ever since"

" you always ask why I love you ... baby I don't need any reason to love you , love is give and take I give all my love to you and receive so much love in return that's all matters"

" I vow to kiss you everyday as we do today with love and devotion that each kiss we share from now will be a remembrance of our wedding vows our joy and everything we share I will give you and our baby all happiness, I promise to hold our love as a love ever lasting"

Taehyung was crying silently looking at jungkook with so much fondness , so much love as he tried to start his vow

" I-I didn't prepare-e long vow-w like you kookie-e" jungkook shakes his head chuckling a bit at taehyung's cuteness

"Jungkook, you came in my life when I had lost all hope to live--- you call me angel but you are the angel of my life who came to safe me, when you walked into my life, love walked in , it was a magical moment that I'll treasure forever with you, I'll walk together with you and with love"

" you and taeyeon is my world , I'll be always beside you and love you forever I promise my unconditional love , tenderness and undying devotion to you"

And jungkook felt like he fell in love with taehyung----again--- more than before

It was very emotional and heart warming moment for all people inside the church.

The priest then asked "Do you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband , to share your life openly standing with him in sickness and in health , in joy and sorrow , in hardship and in ease , to cherish and love forever more?"

Jungkook smile widely while saying "I do !"

"Do you Kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband , to share your life openly standing with him in sickness and in health , in joy and sorrow , in hardship and in ease , to cherish and love forever more?"

" I do!" Taehyung almost yelled out of happiness

" Now you may exchange the rings"

The couple look at each other with a massive smile "ready to hand me my property back baby?" Jungkook grins proudly

Taehyung himself couldn't hold back his giggle as he nod "more than ready Mr Jeon"

Both of them leave their hand to pull the ring from their ring fingers as they held it in their right hand

Jungkook was the first who extend his hand and held taehyung's hand before slide the ring on his ring finger , taehyung too did the same thing grinning at jungkook with pure joy and love

Both rings are now belongs to their right owners , on right place ...on their fingers

Both of them now wear each other's names ring , as a sign that they belong to each other--- forever

" I now pronounce you both as , husbands , now you may kiss the groom" and that's all jungkook wants to hear as he within blink pulled taehyung closer by waist and connect their lips , giving a sweet loving kiss to his husband!!!!