⭐ 10 ~

C/N walk down the hallway with a blank face. No thoughts in mind. 

Illumi said he'd take him to his mission but he's probably just worried about c/n, nonetheless it is still a bit disappointing. He wants to see how Illumi does his job, he wants to take note. He wants to get stronger so that his mother won't ever be able to leave him behind. That thought enough is killing him. 

"Gon! That's not how it works! Baka!" The sudden shout made him look at the source, that startled him a bit. What a loud mouth...

"No! I know what I'm doing Killua!" someone said. Wait....... why do they look familiar?

"Stop it Killua, He's not gonna listen to you. Both of you are so stubborn, please spare me from this chaos" Another one said. He might have heard this voice somewhere.... When and where?...

"hah!? Who th-" before the guy with white hair finished speaking, c/n was noticed by the last guy.

"Oh! YOU!" He shouted with wide eyes.. pointing at C/N.

"Me? What about me?" He asked innocently, tilting his head with the most adorable face looking at the three.

"I saw you before... You look just like someone I know" The guy said, smiling big at C/N. Well that answers it. He did saw this people before...... but where?

"Oh! He looks just like...-" The guy in green clothing didn't finish his sentence when the white haired guy shouted, "YOU LOOK JUST LIKE THAT PERVERT!"

The moment he said that, C/N's face become dark. "Are you......" he look at them with wide eyes that held his anger. The guy on green clothing look at him innocently, the white hair guy cross his arms and squint his eyes at C/N, while the last guy gulp. "Comparing me to a pervert?" C/N asked with a low voice.

"No.... we just thought you look like him... whichisn'tbadbecausehe'shandsome" The last guy explained fast, looking worried. He doesn't know who this kid in front of him is. It's better to take caution around someone unknown...

"Oh!ok." C/N'S innocent face came back. Now smiling at the guys in front of him. 

"Are you new here? My name is Touji by the way." The last guy, who is now introduced himself as Touji, said with a kind smile.

"My name is C/N and yes I'm new here" Well... it doesn't hurt to know new people while staying at an unfamiliar place. It would also be easier for him to move. Besides.... he doesn't have any friends in the mansion. He doesn't know how it feels like to have one. 

"I'm Killua"... "I'm Gon" The other two introduced themselves.

"Where are you heading?" Touji asked him. 

"Floor 50, I have a match later" C/N said which made the other guys wide eyes.

"Oh? Do you know nen?" Gon asked innocently. "AW! Killua, what was that for?" 

"Baka! he's too young to know nen. Why don't you look at him?" Killua said, glairing at Gon.

"I know about it" C/N blurted out, making the three whip there heads fast to look at him/.

"You what!?" Killua shouted/asked.

"My Mom told me about it" C/N said. making the other three curious. Who's his mother? Teaching a young kid like him something dangerous like nen. A pro hunter? 

"What's your mother's name?" Gon asked curiously. He might have heard of her name so he's curious...

"My mother's name is... Y/N" 

Touji suddenly stop. His head spinning, remembering his dead mother.... 

What a coincidence.. Touji thought. He looks like his father while her mother's name s just like Touji's. Is the universe playing with him? Or is it something else? Touji's heart throb. What is this settup?

Nah.... It's just a coincidence. He doesn't want to get his hopes up. But if he's wrong... Then C/N must be his brother.....

.

.

.

.

Touji shook his head. What a funny thought... that can't be true. She's dead.. and he needs to accept it.

 And Touji is not sure if they do the deed.... Blah! He doesn't even want to think about it.

"Anyway... let's go to 50th floor. We're gonna cheer for you" Touji said. 

"Ok... Thank you" C/N said back, the other three nod their heads. C/N is too young. And they know how dangerous this place is.

A little later, Touji and the other two were sitting down, blending with the crowd who's watching the match at the floor. They can't wait to see how c/n fight. Someone his age is already at this floor. Of course they'd be surprise. But it sounds normal for Killua. He did this when he was six. What's new? And besides, they forgot to ask how old C/N is. 

After a few minutes, they finally saw him entering the stage.

"Oh! he looks really small. How old is he?" Gon asked curiously.

"I'm guessing 8" Touji said.

" hah! I bet he's six" Killua said with a proud grin. He's kidding, but it probably would be hilarious if he really is 6 years old.

They look with the stage, anticipating what would be the fight like, when....

as soon as the match start...... In the blink of an eye... there was blood.

Y/N's POV

"FCK!" I landed with a thud. Shit that hurts.... 

I was panicking earlier... where am I?

I slowly push myself up, looking at my surroundings... 

.

.

.

I'm...... inside a house? It looks small... This place looks familiar... where is this?

as soon as I stood up, I immediately go to the open window.. and tada! I'm in the middle of a forest! 

I look at the room... and yep... it's familiar.. why does this place look familiar to me? 

I slowly move around, glancing at the walls, the shelves, the vase with dead flowers on it. Seems like it was abandoned for years. 

Then suddenly.... I saw a table with something on top of it...

I walk to it curiously.. Well I wont die from being curious you know?

This one seems familiar to me too... is this a game console or something? I think I saw this before. But where?

I touch the surface of it, thinking hard of what to do next. Does this thing still works? Its full of dust... 

Wait... is this one of those things where you activate it with nen? 

Without thinking.. I did just not. 

And the next thing I know... I'm in a very bright room with a robot looking girl smile at me and says, "Welcome back to GREED island. Do you wish to continue playing the last saved game?"

...... Well fck! A WHAT NOW!??

~ <3 ~

A/N

Ok, you've been requesting a new update a lot to the point where some of you cursed.. I felt bad... 

Anyway... for my readers PLEASE READ MY ANNOUNCEMENT ON MY PROFILE, OR BETTER YET FOLLOW ME SO YOU COULD BE UPDATED ON MY SCHEDULE AND OTHER THINGS THAT I WOULD ANNOUNCE.

I'm not mad, It's just so that you could see it.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A BOMB, AND I'LL UPDATE ON CHRISTMAS!!

thank youuuuu, have a great day everyone

VOTE AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS