⭐15~

Five figures run through the alley, carefully hiding themselves, away from the eyes of many.

They jump through roads to roads, slowly approaching their destination. 

"Keep up, we're almost there" one of them said to the smallest guy on the group, looking back for a moment before continuing to run. As the small figure did his best to go with the other's phase. This is important, he cannot let himself be a baggage and slow the group down. 

If the man looking for him catch up, he knows that this time they won't be able to win. He knows they won't because it's him. Despite being young, he knows many things. Being raised in that kind of environment, surrounded by people like them, its no surprise at all. 

"We're here" All of them stop. Now standing in front of a house.

"What's this place?" The youngest asked. Looking around.

"This is where we store our things. We collected many things from our adventure and since we can't bring them anywhere we go we store it here." His brother answered.

"You can also call this his and your father's home" The white haired guy added with sarcasm.

"It's not like I stay here for long" 

"The memory cards are probably in the basement. Let's go" The guy in green clothes said happily as hey entered the house.

.

.

On another city, Hisoka look down on his phone before entering a bar in a dark alley. Not a place he usually meet people but of course, he can't ignore a text from this person.

He look around the room before his eyes landed on someone drinking at the corner. 

He smirk to himself before making his way, with a confident stride he greeted him.

"Illumi, to what do I owe this pleasure?~" With hands on his waist, he looked down at him as Illumi look up, his eyes were more dead than it ever was. 

"Hisoka..." were the only word that came out of his mouth.

Hisoka look at him questioningly, confused as to what made illumi like this. It is rare, well not actually rare, more like new. Hisoka sigh before sitting down, now looking at Illumi with a serious face. 

Silence fell between them, Hisoka only stared at Illumi as Illumi sip his alcohol, not uttering a single word.

"Did anyone contact you?" Finally, Illumi said something. But this question made Hisoka confused, there are only a few people who met him and get to live enough to actually acquire his number. How could anyone contact him? 

"Other than Touji, you were the only one who contacted me" As if he said something wrong, the mood around them change and Hisoka could smell the small tint of bloodlust coming out of Illumi making him alert.

"What did he say?" Illumi asked, almost a whisper. He doesn't know what Touji did to Illumi but he is sure as hell that he would kill Illumi right now if he did something to Touji.

"Nothing much, just asking his beloved father how and where he is" Hisoka said, a gleam in his eyes could be seen as he stared at Illumi.

Suddenly, the heavy air around them was gone, Illumi's face was back to being normal as if he was not on edge just a few seconds ago. 

"Touji took my treasure. I was planning to take it back" Illumi said before standing up. "If you hear about it, ring it back to me. I would be truly greatful" Illumi said, void with any emotion before looking at Hisoka again. "Anyway, I'll go first. Bye bye" and just like that, Illumi left.

Now Hisoka sat there with a confused face. Like.... what the fck just happened? And what did Illumi say? he would be truly greatful? now that... he didn't expect.

He didn't get to drink anything but that doesn't matter now. He needs o talk to Touji about this treasure. Hisoka left the bar before pulling out his phone from his pocket, calling Touji's number.

After a few ring, Touji answered.

"HISOKA! THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED. There's no time. Meet us in GREED ISLAND. I need to tell you something very very important." Touji was almost yelling from the other end.

"Wait, Touji~" 

"There's no time. Go home and enter GREED Island. We'll be waiting for you here. Meet us in City of Love, AIAI. no one would expect it. This is important, go home NOW!!" and just like that, Touji ended the call without letting Hisoka utter a single word. 

..... Well whatever, Guess he'll just find out whatever it is later. For now, he's going home.

.

.

.

On Greed Island...

Y/n decided to kill time, and what is the best thing to do when killing time? 

"Bitch! let me g- ghabjdhwqdjn" His words were cut off as a dagger slice his neck. Killing him instantly. 

'I only wanted your card, is it that hard to give it to me? specially when i asked you nicely?" Y/n said, a sick smile on her face. Oh! how she miss days like this. How could she forget? truly saddening... 

"I didn't ask for much, giving it to me won't kill you" She said sweetly before looking at the others. "Right?" she asked as they quiver in their spot, too scared to do or say anything. This woman in front of them is a monster! 

"Here! I'll give mine so please spare me!!" One of them pleaded as he called out his book. He was on his knees with tears on his eyes. He can't die in here. He promise that he'll come back to his daughter. He will give whatever it is just so he could walk away with his life, to come back to his daughter. 

"See, It wasn't that hard" She said....

after taking all of their cards, the woman stood in front of them with a smirk on her face.

Before any of them could talk, their necks were sliced as blood poured out from their throat. 

Y/N stood, her smirk gone from her face..

..

..

..

what happened? She.... she did not kill them.

A footstep was heard behind her as a shadow of a man entered her view...

"Y/n......."

~ <3 ~

I did say june... right??

I'M BACK!!!!!

Although I'm not yet done with my requirements hahahahaha

Anyways>>>

Votes and comments are Highly Appreciated

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS