⭐ 11 ~

A/N: I'm using laptop. I apologize if the format is not the same as before.. Now I have to rely on copy paste for that star 

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

As my boots touch the grass, I look around the place. Wow... It doesn't seem like a game, the ring in my hand is from the game all along. I forgot to mention, I've been wearing this since I can't remember. I thought the ring was important so I never take it off. I didn't know that it would take me to this kind of place.

The girl earlier taught me everything I need to know about this game. All I need is a Leave card so I can go back.

The problem is.... "Book" as the book opened in front of me, I don't see any cards that can make me leave this place. Fck! If I was in this game before then why is all of my cards useless? Did I not play this game??

Damn it all!! 

I grumpily stomp my feet and made my way towards what seems to be a town. This place is to big, a whole island if you ask me. Makes me think that this is real, or.... it probably is. 

Oh well.. not my problem. I don't have to know. What I should think about is how to get off this place. I cant rely on killing people. I might attract attention and that would only make things worst. If this isn't bad at all then I don't now what is. 

OH WAIT!! THIS COULD MEAN VACATION!!!! DAMN! Being free from the house is nice. 

That reminds me.... do I really need to get married with Illumi? I can leave the place but that would sour my relationship with Silva if I suddenly do that after the talk. And Illumi.... I don't know what to think. Do I want to spend the rest of my life with him? Even if it does sound good.. then..... why does my heart keep telling me no? As if ..... there's something that is more important but I don't know what is. 

Touji's POV**

Gon, Killua, C/N, Alluka and I are eating somewhere, don't ask where... Anyway, a month past since we met C/N, he's a kid but is pretty cool to be with. I was too shock the first time I saw him fight with somebody, if you could even call that a fight..

I can't get it off my mind, but there's nothing we can do or say you know.. he's a kid. Ad I don't think he'll listen to us if that was the way he was raised. I don't complain about the way Gon and Killua grow up. Heck!! I got two killers as my parents, and I killed a man when I was just only 12, amazingly thanks to my mother teaching me nen. I never cared about Chrollo so I didn't really bother with it when my mom plotted against the spider. 

I even get to meet Gon and Killua while on a mission. And now... I get to meet another dangerous kid.. 

hmm... He looks and act like a kid kid while eating is Ice Cream beside me right now.. he look so innocent. I mean.... I got no complain here. He can kill whoever he wants, damn he can even kill my father, I approve!!

But all jokes aside... I remember when he told us one time...

FLASHBACK

"Friends?..... hmmm I don't have any" Gon, Killua, and I look at him with wide eyes... 

Well... that is sad... But I remember Gon and Killua telling me that they don't have any friends either when growing up until they met each other. And for me.... I have those two people that I cannot remember... I don't even know if I can call them my friends... I can't even reember their faces anymore.

"You have us now! we can be friends!!" Gon suddenly shouted from his bed. We are still at the arena, we're already at floor 200 but we're still waiting for C/N to reach here so that we can all cheer for each other.

"Oy Gon, are you seriously saying that to a 6 year old kid? BAKA!" Killua said before knocking Gon at the head. "AH! but killuaaaaa.." 

"Really?" Before Killua could say anything back to Gon, C/N spoke. "Can you really be my friend?" C/N asked with the cutest voice and big round eyes, making the three of us blush. Being cute is a sin too, you know!!?

"ARgh Fine! Just because Gon said so!" Killua agreed first with his arms crossed over his chest and a pout on his lips when Gon jump up with joy. 

Me? I smile at the side. Of course I'm cool like that.

End Of Flashback

"Anyway, we should head back to the arena. I'm already exhausted after our stroll" I said, standing up from my seat. They all agree and we all walk back together while chatting happily. 

After exiting the elevator in our floor, Killua's shout startled all of us.

"ILLUMI!!" He shouted, pulling Alluka behind him while Gon and I glared at the said man, ready to protect Alluka any second. 

" Oh.. Killua. It's been a while" Illumi said with the same dry voice.

"What do you want? We're not coming back so stop dreaming!" Killua said with gritted teeth. We really thought that Illumi gave up, seem like he still wants them home.

"I'm not here for you" Illumi said, making all of us confused, staring at him.

"Illumi...." HUH??! 

All of us turn our heads from where the voice came from. There... C/N is looking at Illumi with a big smile.

"What?.." I asked confused... What is happening?

"C/N let's go, your mother must me waiting" Illumi said, making all of us even more confused. Just as C/N was walking towards Illumi, my body moved on its own, taking a hold of C/N's arms.

"wait...." I look at Illumi with big eyes... blood rushing through my head. 

"Is he your...." Before I could finish asking. C/n look at me before saying.. "He's not my father. Grandpa Silve told me my father was a clown" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

what.......?

Third Person POV

On the other hand... in greed island.

A woman stood in front of a lake, gripping her head from the pain.... memories rushing through her head like a train..

As tears spilled from her eyes...the only word that came out was....

"H...Hisoka.."

~ <3 ~

A/N

FINALLY!!! IT'S CURRENTLY 11:07 PM IN HERE!!

I FNALLY FINIDHED THE CHAPTER OH MY GHAD!!

THE WHOLE THING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE READ BUT I FORGOT MY OWN PLOT, BUT THE POINT OF THE CHAPTER IS STILL THE SAME.

Anyway I want to tell you guys that updates might be more slower than this past few months because of my studies I would be busier. And that I might start writing an Original story and publish it on another platform where I can earn money. 

I love writing but I also need the money so don't worry. I wont be leaving wattpad anytime soon. I still have works to do here and I love fanfictions!! I'll continue writing them!!

That's all for now my loves. I am sleepy...

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS