"Bitch shutup." I said.

"Aye." Lucas said.

"Watch yo mouth." He added.

"WaTcH yO mOuTh." I said mocking him.

"Oweee you asking for it today huh?" Luke replied.

I waved the both of them off cause they annoying.

"I'll be back." I said walking out the house not waiting for a response.

I wanted to walk around campus and maybe hang out with Roman because I was bored and they weren't entertaining me. Normally Ryan does but he's not here.

I pulled out my phone to text him.

To Roman- hey u busy?

I sent the text while walking to the cafe and waited for a response. A few minutes later he replied.

Roman- Nah. wassup? u tryna hang out?

To Roman- yes.. i'm bored lol. can u meet me on the yard?

Roman- Yea i'll b there in five.

After I got some nasty ass food from the cafe I went to the yard to meet him.

"Hey." I said tapping him on the shoulder.

He pulled me into a hug and said "Wassup."

"Nothing. I'm bored as hell so I got out the house." I said.

"That nigga you staying wit ain't entertaining you?" He asked being funny.

"You always assuming I got a boyfriend. I told you already i'm single." I said.

"Shiiid not the way he be acting." He said.

"I see why he like that though.. bitches be tryna fight yo ass." He said.

"You too pretty to be fighting." He added.

"I know but sometimes they needa know these hands still work." I said.

He chuckled a little bit but I was being serious.

"Anyways... you going to that halloween party tonight?" I asked.

"The one that sorority hosting?" He asked.

"The costume party yeah." I said.

"I might slide through... you know it's more than one party so I gotta see what the other ones talking bout first." He said.

"Right." I said agreeing with him.

I heard a car horn beep and I looked over to my left and seen Ryan getting out his car.

I thought he was just gonna beep his horn and keep it moving but nope he was coming over to speak.

"Wassup Meerah." He said.

"Hey." I said.

"Whatchu doing out here?" He asked.