"Fuck, Olivia...I never want you to stop."

I must be doing my job well.

Moving my lips back to his dick, I quicken my pace, taking all of him in my mouth. I then pull out and shove him aggressively back in, creating suction around his cock.

He's close and I can sense it.

I let my free hand wander behind his balls, pressing on that sensitive button between his sack and his ass.

"Fuck!" he growls, almost losing his balance. "Olivia, I'm very close to coming," he warns, giving me time to pull him out.

I nod, never leaving my mouth from his shaft. I continue to pick up speed, still pushing on that tender skin as I look up at him.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He screams out with delight as his dick contracts and pulsates. His warm cum shoots into the back of my throat, filling me up as I swallow every drop.

Axel stumbles, using my shoulders to brace himself for support. His legs quiver as his breathing begins to regulate and I smile as I remove my lips.

"Goddammit. I've never come from head until I met you," He says through staggered breaths.

"Well, I guess you owe me a thank you now, too," I say through giggles, throwing his words back at him.

"I'd rather show you my thanks instead" he teases, while sliding a condom on.

"Please do!" I respond confidently as my pussy is now doing the talking. She wants her release and won't stop until she gets it.

Axel climbs onto the bed again, this time spreading my legs, moving himself in-between. He rubs his enormous cock along my dripping folds, increasing my frustration as he gets harder. I thrust my hips into him, trying to pull his dick in.

"Not very patient, are we?" He smirks at my physical need to have him inside of me.

"No!" I refuse to hide my urge at this point.

Please fuck me.

"Well, neither am I..." He fades out as I feel his massive dick break through my walls, pushing past my lips. Relief spreads throughout my body, finally giving my pussy what she needs.

"Like this baby?" He asks as he slowly and seductively thrusts in and out, going deeper and deeper until his dick disappears into me.

"Axel!" I scream out his name as he grows even bigger inside of me.

Holy hell!

His fingers spread apart my lips, exposing my clit as his cock continues to move back and forth. Axel's thumb grazes against my pearl, massaging in a circular motion. I squirm and kick as he presses his fingers into my now swollen clit, fucking his dick deeper into me.

"Can I come?" I ask, hoping this time I'll have his permission.

"Very obedient of you..." He grins mischievously. "Yes, baby, you may come for me."

As soon as the words leave his mouth, my body drowns in pure ecstasy. I lose the ability to speak and hear as my senses overload at this orgasmic peak. I scream out pleasurable moans and my pussy celebrates, finally reaching her release.

I clench my walls around him, soaking his dick in my cum, while tightening my hold.

"Oh, fuck, Olivia!" he cries, his cock exploding into me as we both meet our orgasms at the same exact time.

Axel collapses onto me laying his head on my breasts, using my chest as a pillow, leaving himself inside me. Our breathing slows as we lay in a comfortable silence, nakedly intertwined.

"Your heart is racing." He smiles as he listens to my chest. "I love the effect that I have on you."

"I know you do..." I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

He then tenderly pulls out, turning over and laying on his back, still trying to fully catch his breath.

I bring my head to Axel's chest, laying down on top of him, now listening to his heartbeat. "Your heart is racing, too."

He lets out a laugh, "Of course, it is. I just fucked a goddess!"

"You're crazy!" I laugh at his praise.

"Crazy about you..." He says grinning from ear-to-ear while brushing his fingers through my hair.

"And cheesy, too!" I add.

He nods in agreement, closing his eyes, relaxing into my bed.

I trace my fingers along the linework of his cross tattoo in the center of his chest. "Can I ask you something?"

He smiles and nods reassuringly, with his eyes still closed. "You can always ask me anything."

Where have you been hiding my whole life?

"What is the meaning behind this tattoo?" I ask, while still tracing the outline of it.

"It was for my mother." He says, not giving me much to work with.

"Was?" I ask prying for a bit more information.

"After my dad died of cancer, my mom fell into a deep depression. She began abusing prescription drugs, eventually leading to her demise."

I lay in silence knowing all too well how drugs can destroy a family.

"She overdosed when I was a kid, hence the foster system."

"Wow," I exhale, "Axel, I'm so sorry!"

Way to ruin the mood, Liv!

"Don't be, babe. My mother was very religious, and shared the same Catholic faith as my father..." He pauses, letting out a sigh, before continuing, "I like to believe they're both together, finally at peace."

"That's a beautiful perspective. Thank you for opening up to me." I place a small kiss on the cross on his chest, acknowledging his pain.

Axel pulls me in closer, lightly tickling my back with gentle sensual scratches as my eyelids begin growing heavy. "Olivia, I want you to know me..."

He moves his free hand under my chin, propping my head to look into his golden gaze.

"...because I really like you."