He sucks a little harder, definitely leaving a bruise-like impression on my skin.

"I want you to look in the mirror tomorrow morning," he mumbles between sucks, "and see this mark, flooding your memories with every orgasm I've given you."

I nod in compliance, allowing him to mark his territory because deep down, I'm starting to think I want to be his...

Fuck. I like him.

My pussy clenches as he slides my panties off, easily flipping me over to my stomach to unhook my bra with his other free hand. He then pulls my ass towards the ceiling, causing my back to arch, forcing my naked body onto all fours.

The sound of Axel's belt unbuckling and his pants falling to the ground, followed by his shirt, grows my hunger for his cock. I expect his dick to fill me, but instead it's his tongue.

I have never been eaten out in this position before.

He rolls his tongue from my pussy to my ass, teasing the entrance of both as a tingling sensation spreads throughout me.

"Whatever you want, you can have..." I shove my face into a pillow, embarrassed by my blurted confession.

I can't believe I just said that out loud.

Axel lets out a chuckle, loving his control. "Oh...whatever I want, huh?" He says as he presses his finger against my ass, adding slight pressure.

I've always been curious about anal, but too scared to trust anyone enough to share my potential interest. Axel makes me want to try new experiences. I'm starting to trust him.

"I've never done that before..." I whisper against the bedsheets, nervously continuing, "But I don't think I would be opposed to trying it."

Axel mischievously chuckles, "Mmm baby, one of these days I will take that ass, giving you the most pleasurable pain of your life, but not until you're absolutely ready..." He continues, "As of right now though, I plan to enjoy every second of your soaking wet, tight pussy."

I nod, losing the ability to speak as my core begs to be penetrated. My body is willing to do almost anything for an orgasm at this point.

He flips me over to my back as my eyes fall onto his naked body. I look to each of his telling tattoos, trying to understand the story or meaning behind his motivation. As I admire his beautifully toned and tatted physique, I realize how bright my bedroom still is. Reaching for the modern lamp on my bedside table, I make an effort to darken the room, showing less of my exposed body.

Axel's hand grabs my wrist, stopping me from turning off the light. "No! I need to watch your gorgeous body explode from pleasure."

"But I—"

"The light stays on." He interrupts me, giving his order, and once again, I nod in service.

Axel's enormous cock is now rock-hard as I sit up in the bed, moving towards the edge, finally getting a chance to show my appreciation for him. My lips wrap around his dick as my hand firmly holds him in place. My tongue rolls along the underside, creating patterns with every stroke.

Only one goal in mind...

His knees get shaky as I move him deeper down my throat, wanting to please him as much as he pleases me. I feel his hand sneakily snake under my arm, cupping my breast as he fucks my face.

He's clearly enjoying himself and I'm silently proud of my accomplishment.

I then move to his balls, knowing he enjoys when I suck on them too. I gently lick his sack, before creating a sucking motion, leaving my own mark.