I dont understand

Start from the beginning

Bokuto on the other hand was liked a lot by many girls. But none of them had capture his eye like you did. True at the beginning it was about your cute reactions and your goddess like looks, but later he felt something deeper. Like the craving to want you more, but not in the way you might think. He wanted to see more of you, he wanted to see the person that wasn't so shy with him. The one that could just be you. To him you were obviously hiding behind a mask to cover who you truly were, and he was curious as to why you would do such a thing. You were a wonderful person to be around! Why would you wanna hide around people that loved you? It was a question he wondered a lot but he was far more then determined to find it. Everything you had showed him so far had his heart go faster. If he was being honest, when you were with Akaashi he had learned that you were far more important to him then he had realized. The girls he had always met were always trying to adjust to be his perfect girl or in other words suck up to him so he would show some interest in that romantic way. At first he didn't even notice, but later when he found out he wasn't exactly hurt but confused to say why would someone lie to him like this? He knew he was amazing and all but why go this far? Doubts slightly got to him, and it started to affected the way he played. Without Akaashi he wouldn't have been able to get over that. But the fact remained that your weren't like that. You were different, you didn't force yourself to put up with his flaws. You were honest with him, yet you still stayed behind a mask to protect yourself. He craved to know more, he wants to be in your life 24/7 but he also doesn't want a repeat. The day you had told him to leave you alone was the day he questioned a lot of things, but he was far to disappointed in himself for not taking in account your feelings and making you uncomfortable, that he never thought deeply about those questions. Where he was now he didn't think he deserved after what happened. But he couldn't find it in himself to do the right thing. He had experienced being in a relationship before, but whatever he felt towards you was stronger then any relationship he had ever been through. When your eyes sparkled and your lips curved into a smile, the odd feeling of wanting more only got stronger. Needless to say it also never went away.

As the bell ring to go to class Akaashi woke up both bokuto and Y/n. Bokuto was still drowsy but he made it to class. You on the other hand were still a blushing mess. You didn't mean to fall asleep on him! You could barely concentrate, you had placed both of your cold hands on your face to cool your face down but it didn't seem to help. Akaashi found your reaction cute and slightly admired you from the side. He absolutely adored everything he saw.

In the distance, Sakura was far more then pissed. I mean from what she was seeing you were trying to steal what was hers. She didn't wanna get near you but she would have if it means keeping Bokuto away from the likes of you.

Arriving at class you did your best to pay attention and do your best but what had happened on the rooftop just wasn't leaving your mind. Needless to say Akaashi wrote down the notes twice again, just for you. It was times like these you were more then grateful to have him. But as class continued Sakura kept a close eye on you. She didn't care for Akaashi, in fact she didn't care if the both of you jumped off a bridge together. But it was obvious that you were getting in the way of Bokuto and her. No one was getting in between her and her fairy tail romance she had dreamed of.

The class ended and Akaashi offered to walk you home but you declined not wanting him to miss his volleyball practice. You got to your locker to change your shoes. The scene from the rooftop still had you flustered but that's ok you were going home now, or so you thought.

"Hey! Y/n!" Called an obnoxiously loud voice, it made you flinch slightly

"Y-yes?" You cursed yourself for the slight stutter. It just made you appear scared. But what you didn't know was it made her laugh fairly darkly

"Hey! So I heard you and Bokuto had lunch together!" She said cheerfully, but deep down she was trying hard not to slap the person in front of her. You nodded knowing she might not be happy about that, "Yeah he told me. Which I guess will bring me to my main point." She cleared her throat while making all emotion disappear from her face.

"I don't know what your going at, but stay away from him, you slut!" The words that had poured out of her mouth surprised you, but at the same time brought back terrible memories. "Listen everyone already knows your prostituting yourself, I mean you live alone am I right? How else would you get the money your not good at anything else"

Only if you knew

"The fact your aiming towards whats mine now is far from insulting"

But I'm not, in fact I don't deserve him

"So do us both a favor and leave him alone. He doesn't have time for people like you!"

He doesn't

"So do as I say and leave him alone, or else I'll have to deal with you personally and we both know I would rather stay out of the presence of garbage"

You grew silent. You felt hurt but this type of pain was unbearable. Tears streamed down your face. Truth be told he was coming to you, and it wasn't like you could make him stop with a snap of your fingers. And just like him you didn't want a repeat of last time. You didn't know what to do

"Speak slut!" She yelled. Others around you were watching, which only made you grow embarrassed. In fear of speaking you nodded, "I said to fucking speak!" At this point she gripped your throat forcing you to look at her while your head came into a harsh contact with the lockers.

"O-okay" you managed to speak, but it only made the crying worse.

"Okay, what?" She spoke harshly,

"..o-okay I'll St-stop" the pain dripping from your mouth. The grip on your throat tighten slightly before pulling you so she could whisper in your ear.

"Good, now go find some other guy to fuck" her voice sending shivers down your spine. She then threw you back into the lockers making your world go spinning. You cried wanting the pain to stop, but with the looks from others you quickly got up and ran, not bothering with anything else. You couldn't think straight though, so even though you had no idea where you were going you were determined to escape everyone's eyes. Your gasps filling your ears while you started to hear thunder in the sky. But you didn't care.

The rain had started and yet you still held strong, and kept running. But of course that also means you ran into someone. Your whole body fumbled making you hit the ground. You were close to passing out at this point.

"Hey are you okay?!" The person you had run into had offered you a hand which you weakly took. The tears had still blurred your vision so you couldn't see what the boy in front of you looked like exactly. But from what you could make out, he had black messy hair and golden brown eyes. He pulled you so you were both under the umbrella he had brought.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking" you reply weakly hoping the rain would hide your tears. But the boy wasn't dumb he knew exactly that you were anything but.

"I'll show you to my place to get you cleaned up" he sighed, he was not one to leave someone who obviously needed help. While you on the other hand assured him everything was fine! You were scared to go with a boy you didn't know.

"Listen your obviously not fine, so let me help" he finally said, he wasn't one to force the poor girl into his house.

"But I don't know you" you mumbled shyly,

"I'm Tetsuro Kuroo, now you know me"

A/n

Omg it's been months!! But thank you all for being so patient with me!! Especially through these hard times and I'm sure some of you are wondering how I'm doing, right? Well things have just been stressful and chaotic lately but I am doing better! I also wanna thank everyone for the reads! I honestly didn't think this was going to get this far! So I thank you all so so so so SO MUCH!! And I know this chapter was kinda violent but I also wrote this at 3 in the morning so if there are a bunch of mistakes or confusion in this I sincerely apologize!

Also special thanks for everyone you has been leaving really sweet comments on here! They really do motivate me to write more and they always make me smile and they make me super happy and cared for!! But I truly hope this update made it worth the wait!! But again thank you guys so much!! I love each and everyone of you with my whole heart!!💕❤️💕