part 7

EVOCATION
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
GETTING AWAY

AS TESSA WAS HELPING the rest out, she heard helicopters out surrounding the building— and than followed by a familiar voice

AS TESSA WAS HELPING the rest out, she heard helicopters out surrounding the building— and than followed by a familiar voice. They had been found by Wicked.

"Good evening!" Jansons voice came out "This is the World Catastrophe Killzone Department. We have your compound completely surrounded. You find yourselves, through no fault of your own... in possession of WICKED property. Return them to us unharmed and we'll consider this a simple misunderstanding."

"Hang on, guys." Tessa and Teresa worked to get the boys down

"Or you can resist..."

"Newt!" Tessa called out

"...and every last one of you will die. It won't be long before the Flare wipes out the rest of us. The hope of a cure lies in your hands. The choice is yours."

"Okay, let's go, let's go!" Thomas ushered the group away and they navigated their way through the building, but were trapped by the man from before.

"We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay?" Tessa looked at the man who's gun was pointed at them, Thomas was trying to reason with him.

"We just got to get out of here"

"Is that so?" The man gained an unpleasant smile that made Tessa scrunch her face slightly— but her eyes widened when he held up a hand radio and pushed a button

"Janson, I got 'em for ya. I'm bringing 'em down. Don't shoot us"

"Come on, let's go" the group barley moved, mostly in fear "I said let's go"

Tessas heart jumped from her chest when the man grabbed her forearm and pulled her forwards with a lot of force— however, nobody liked that and Thomas was first to spring forwards to pull her back away from the man. Thomas fought with him a bit before pushing him making the gun tilt upwards and shoot out.

Tessa was pushed back into Thomas who easily caught her and held her tightly. Tessa looked up at the man who was now fuming.

"You little bastard!" He yelled and pointed the gun at Thomas and He pushed Tessa behind him.

The gunshot went off and a ringing noise filled Tessas ears as she subconsciously was using her powers— she felt a surge of energy wave through her and than she felt her nose bleed.

"Holy shit" a girls voice ring out and Tessa looked out from behind Thomas to see everyone in the group looking either between Tessa, the man who was now on the ground or the short haired girl who Tessa had heard the name Brenda.

"Okay, come on" Brenda said, but last time they followed her they were hung upside down

"Come on! Let's go!"

as they ran the speakers around the huge building were blasting a sort of smooth music Tessa had never heard before— but than again she didn't even know if she had listened to music before the maze.

"Brenda! Hurry!" Jorge yelled, he had joined them when running up the stairs near his office  "we don't have much time!"

"Let's go, Let's go, let's go!" Jorge pushed open a door to reveal a zip line that lead to the other side "right this way!"

"You've got to be kidding me" Frypan groaned

"Plan B hermano" Jorge shrugged "you kids wanna get to the right arm? I'll lead you to them" he turned to Thomas and Tessa "—but your gonna owe me"

Tessa wasn't completely sure about it, but she did get a good feeling from Jorge, and a slightly comforting feeling from Brenda. So she went with her gut— trust Jorge.

Thomas saw the look on Tessa face and read her expression correctly, and nodded at Jorge.

"Follow me!" Everything went so quickly from their— Jorge connected himself to the zip line and they watched his figure disappear towards the building across form them.

"All right let's go!" Brenda urged them loudly

Thomas motioned for Minho to go next as he rounded up the others to go

Tessa went down with Aris, leaving Thomas with Brenda.

Once Tessa and Aris landed she immediately tried to look back at the building to wait for Thomas, but she was stunned and her stomatch dropped after not seeing them, but a distroyed building basically.

She felt herself go dizzy and fall back, she felt restless and than someone picked her up bridal style— Minho who just continued with the group.

"I got ya Tess" Minho said "don't worry" before his voice faded and Tessas eyes fluttered shut

_________
AN: let me know if this chapter made sense? Lol sorry for the rly short shitty update