Main Characters

Hey! So, I actually wrote some of a werewolf book on my OTHER account but I've been kicked out for an unknown reason -.-. Yeah, but I didn't really like that story anyway SO NOW I can start over!!
--------------------------
Skyler Allison Powers (16)
(Sky) Main Character, dirty blond hair, green eyes and square purple glasses.
Her wolf: Kathryn, Light Grey, almost white wolf with the same green eyes. Black paws show she is part of the Half Moon pack. (I'm sorry if another person has written a story with "Half Moon Pack" I just made it up!)
---------------------
Faith Marie Sanchez (newly 16)
Main Characters best friend.Short wavy dirty blond hair, blue eyes.
Her wolf: Grace, Hazel brown wolf with bright blue eyes and black paws showing she is part of the Half Moon Pack.
-------------------
Alpha Craig Timothy Samuels (Soon to be 26)
(Alpha) The Soon-To-Be Alpha of Half Moon Pack. Cocoa brown short hair with dark brown eyes.
His wolf: Daniel (Dani,) is grey with Black Paws showing he is in Half Moon Pack, but also the tip of his ears are black showing he is in the Alpha line.
---------------------
Rogue Tyler Lake Shemmings (43) Rogue Leader, Black hair with Black eyes, (like all rogues).
His wolf: (Evin) A coffee black-brownish fur with the same black eyes. The tip of his tail is spotted white showing he is a rogue.
-----------------------------
And that's it I guess... If any more main characters come in then I'll explain them :).
For now, that is all my bubbles!!
-Ray