Chapter Eighteen - Dinner

IM BAAAAACK! But it's short..just a "IM BACK" chapter.
---------
Reagan's POV

Sitting at my huge dining room table, waiting for Faith and her friend..uh..what's her name? Oh well, I don't care.

The door opens and my wife, Lindsay, walks in. "What chya thinking about, babe?"

She honestly disgusts me. She barely wears clothes, and gets with a man any chance she gets. But I needed a Luna so I let the role decide.

"Nothin...I invited those two prisoners to have dinner with us." I hated using the word prisoner for Faith.

She nodded and sat down next to me, "So..tell me about them. How do you know them?"

I sighed, "Well, Faith is my..uh..Ex-mate.."

Lindsay growled, "Why is she here!?"

"And the other is her best friend..."

"Is this friend a..." She trailed off.

"Man? No. You're so gross"

Lindsay was about to respond but the door opened and Faith's beautiful face peek around the corner. Then it disappears and her friend's head appears.

"Uhh...hi." She said.

Lindsay glares at Faith as she walks in. Her friend whispers something in Faith's ear and Faith nods

I love her, I know that's random and sudden, but I do. When I rejected her, I was 15. I didn't know I had a mate yet, then Faith appeared and I knew there was a connection. Young and scared that'd I ruin her life, I rejected her. The next week she disappeared and I didn't care. But when I turned 17, (I don't remember what age they have to be to find their mate...I think it's 17...), I felt the first pains and loneliness. I needed Faith back, so for about 3-4 years I've been searching for her. Then I heard of a girl at RettsHigh with a weird power and her eyes changed colors. I knew it was her.

"So, shall we eat?" Marie said to break the silence.

I cleared my throat and sat up, "Yes, of course. Let's eat."
-----
TWO TWISTS COMING SOON!! YOU'RE SO NOT READY!