23

Y/n's PoV

What the hell just happened?? Did Hyungwon just confessed his feelings? What should I do now???

What the actual duckk?!
I sits on my bed staring at the television. I've been staring at it for almost 20 minutes now. It's playing but I swear I had no idea what I'm watching right now. Save me please!

Hyungwon enters my room with a smile on his face. This is crazy! I can't look straight into his eyes! Time to make a research on how to delete myself from earth.

"Kihyun is on the phone, y/n. There she is!" Hyungwon gave me his phone. Out of all time... Does this hamster have to appear at this very crucial moment? Kihyun smiles widely on the phone screen.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling now?" He asked. Hyungwon suddenly jumped into me bed, pushing me slightly to the left. He sits next to me and place his... Arm... Around... My... S-shoulder!

My cheek is burning!!

"Y/n?" Aishh this hamster!

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..." I answered him. My eyes are widely open and my face turns super red. I look hella ugly from the screen.

"I'm glad you're okay. Hyungwon-ah, take a good care of my sister." Hyungwon look down to me and smiles. He caressed my hair.

"I will, hyung." Dear heart, please behave yourself. Please be-

"Wait a minute... What's up with those affection?" Asked Kihyun. Shit... "The two of you look like you're madly in love with each other." Kihyun gave a silly smile to us. Same goes to Hyungwon.

"WE'RE NOT IN LOVE!" I yelled.

"Yeah right. Anyway, I have a class to attend. Behave yourself kids. Hyungwon, you better keep those hands away from my girl." Kihyun hung up while Hyungwon smiles uncontrollably next to me. That was the longest 10 minutes in my life!

"So I asked the doctor if I can feed you with any food and the doctor said yes. Are you craving any food?" He asked. His arms are still around me. I move a way a little but he keeps on getting closer to me.

"Pizza would be okay." I told him. I might be embarrassed right now but food comes first.

"Good choice." He scrolls through his phone ordering food from the food delivery I guess? What else was he supposed to do.

"Since when did you like me?" He asked out of blue.

"What?" I ask, pretending not to hear him. He turns to me and smiles.

"What should we do now?" I don't know. Jump off the cliff? Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Hyungwon gets up to opens the door.

End of y/n's PoV

An awkward silence was happening in between them. Hyungwon and Changkyun didn't get their eyes off each other while y/n have to be the third wheel. Y/n cleared her throat.

"Hyungwon-ah... Why don't you go and wait for the food delivery." Said y/n to him trying to break the silence.

"Actually, I've bought some bulgogi, kimchi-jjigae and a lot more here." Changkyun took out a purple bag filled with a lot of food. Y/n was impressed by him.

"Wahh! Did you made it all by yourself? It smells delicious!" She said with a bright face.

"Yeah, I made it all by myself." Hyungwon rolls his eyes. Y/n saw Hyungwon's salty face and she feels bad for him but Changkyun's meals really are intimidating.

"Sorry Hyungwon, but this meal is just for two." He points out two fingers making Hyungwon feels irritated.

"This is great! I can eat both Changkyun's meal and Hyungwon's pizza! I have a very good friends. Is your pizza here yet?" She asked trying to change the topic.

"Friends? I'm not your friend anymore! Don't you remember what we did just now? Food delivery? What food delivery? You think that I'm going to let you here alone with y/n? Not a chance! Changkyun, go and pick up the food for us! My feet is hurting." Both of them glares at each other again.

"What am I? Your servant? Pay me first!"

"Ahh! Why don't the two of you go and wait outside the hospital together? I don't want to be alone with any of you now go!" Y/n points at the door angrily.