04

Y/n have been waiting for Hyungwon for over 2 hours at the garden where they usually met after class. She ends up sleeping on the bench where she's sitting. She's been waking up earlier than usual since she has to hide from Shownu and Kihyun but there's no use now.

She wakes up as the weather is getting colder. She opened her eyes and saw a guy sitting next to her. "Hyungwon?" She asked. The guy looks at her. "You're up?" There's no way that the deep voice was Hyungwon's- It's Changkyun!

Y/n quickly covers her face with her hands. She couldn't imagine how she looks at that time.

"H-hello..." She bowed. Changkyun laughs after seeing y/n's reaction. "Sit down. Why are you sleeping here? With those clothes, you're wearing right now... People might mistake you as a homeless." He asked.

Y/n look down at her clothes and sighed. "It's comfortable tho... What are you doing here?" She asked again.

"I was just passing by and saw you sleeping alone here. You look pity so I decided to sit here to make you look less pity." Y/n scoffed.

"You're insane..." She said and thought for a while. it's almost 5 p.m and she hasn't eaten her dinner yet.

"Are you busy today?" She asked. Changkyun looks at her. "Why? We've just met and you're asking me out already?" he smirks proudly.

Y/n look at him in disbelieve "I don't know where you get that confidence..." her stomach growls. Changkyun heard it and scoffed. 

"I'm not interested in you but sure, you may buy me a dinner"

***

As soon as they arrived in front of the cafe, y/n spotted a familiar figure sitting in the cafe. She get a better view when they entered the cafe. It's Hyungwon... with a girl. Y/n felt a spark of jealousy in her heart. They seem close. Who is she?

"What do you want?" Asked Changkyun to y/n. "Strawberry shake, please," Changkyun orders his drink and lets y/n pay for it. Y/n and Changkyun walk towards Hyungwon and the girl he's with but they don't seem to notice them.

"Hyungwon-SSI." Y/n taps on his shoulder.

"Oh, y/n! Jisoo, meet y/n. My best friend." He introduced y/n to Jisoo. Both of them smile at each other. Y/n tries her best to hide her disappointment but it's not easy for her. She's been waiting for Hyungwon for hours and yet he's here laughing and chilling with someone else. Jisoo touches Hyungwon's hand. Was it intended for y/n to see?

"It seems like you guys are having fun," said Changkyun. "Well... Please, excuse us." He added. he grabs y/n's hand and pulls her away from the couple.

"Are you okay?" he whispered to her.  She nods and smiles at him but he can definitely see that something is bothering her and what else would it be?