11

Hyungwon's POV

"Wake up!! Wake up!!!"

Ahh!! That annoying wake up alarm Jooheon gave us! I woke up and dismissed the alarm. I should've changed it earlier.

I turns around and saw y/n sleeping peacefully. Is she not bothered by the alarm? I look at her sleeping. Do I sound creepy? Yes I do...

"Hm... So ugly..." I move my eyes away from her. Maybe I should go and take a bath before she woke up. I took my white t-shirt, jeans and went straight to the bathroom. Oops! Not to forget my favourite black panties!

***

I went out from the bathroom and look at y/n again. She's still fast asleep.

"Aigoo... You must be super tired last crying until your eyes got swollen. Fight with your brothers again next time." I walks to her and decided to wake her up. Usually, I'll shake her hard or give her a nice kick but I couldn't... She looks so... Cute...? Um...ewww!! Nooooooooo wayyy!!! I pats her shoulder instead. She must be sad with everything that happens to her right now. If only I knew it earlier...

"Y/n-ssi, wake up. Let's grab some breakfast." Eww... Why do I sounds like a caring boyfriend?

She turns around and... Shit... She pulls me towards her and hugs me!!! W-what am I supposed to do???

"Ruby-ah~~ sleep with me." Ruby?? I'm not your freakin' dog!!

"Y-y/n..." I wanted to pulls myself away from her but part of my wanted to stay. I felt her arms wrapped around me and it feels so comfortable.

***

Ends of Hyungwon's POV

Y/n slowly opens her eyes when she felt pain on her right hand. She was shocked to see Hyungwon sleeping next to her on top of her hands.

"No wonder my hands hurts to bad..." She slowly pulls her hand away making sure that he didn't wake Hyungwon up but failed. He pulls y/n and make her lay next to him.

"Sleep." He said. Y/n went blushed. She's cuddling with the guy she likes the most! What else can make her feels happier. She was enjoying her first ever romantic moment when Hyungwon suddenly sit up. At least, that is how she felt.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't remember it was you..." He apologized but little does he knew that it hurts y/n feelings. Who is he thinking about when he hugs her just now? A picture of Jisoo suddenly passed through her mind. Who else could it be of it's not her?

"It's okay... C-can you lend me your hoodie? I didn't bring any clothes with me" she said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah sure." Hyungwon hands her the hoodie that he has prepared for her before. She took it and went to the bathroom.

"What was I thinking?" He whispered to himself. He knows it was y/n when he pulls her. He knows it was y/n before he falls asleep next to her. But why did he just let himself do it? Where is the feeling that he used to have towards her? He felt like his feelings towards her have changed from time to time but he didn't know what it is.

All this time, his feelings towards her has never been more than a friend. What feeling is having when he heard y/n crying through the phone? What is the feeling that he's having when he saw her sleeping peacefully. He never even experience it on y/n or Jisoo before.

It's... Different.

Totally different.