Chapter : 2

the picture is AIDEN 

******

"You should feel maths everywhere around you" Mr. Mosbi our maths professor said. Are you kidding me?! I will end up in a mental asylum if I had to study maths all day long.

"He's gone insane" Selena whispered beside me making me giggle.

"Okay class!" Mr. Mosbi announced getting everyone's attention once again.

"Who can solve this problem?' he asked pointing at an equation written on the board. Everyone was trying to hide their faces so that they don't get called. I giggled a little louder than I should and mr. Mosbi looked at me. Oh crap!

"Yes miss. Bianca. It seems like you know the answer" he said and I immediately stood up. I am screwed!

"You should come and solve the sum then"

"Uhh....uhhh....actually I didn't attend last lecture so I don't know how to solve this one" I made up.

"Oh don't lie miss Bianca, I remember you were here last time" Oh Crap! Mr. Mosbi is someone who knows everything about his students and if you miss any of his lecture he will call you up and demand for a valid reason for not attending the lecture. Of course he remembers that I was here last time. I am such a DUMBASS!

"Now you will have to solve this sum 5 times and-"

The bell rand loudly stopping mr. Mosbi from throwing more maths bombs at me! Everyone started gathering their stuff, packing their bags but of course nothing can stop mr. Mosbi from completing his sentence.

"Sit down class!" he announced. "I have to still give away your homework" he added in and the class groaned but mr. Mosbi ignored everyone. He jotted down some sums on the board. "I want this done by tomorrow specially you miss Bianca" he said looking at me sternly. I sighed in defeat at the thought of how much I have to study today. I gathered all my stuff and stuffed it in my bag and walked out of the class with Selena.

"Seems like you are a lot busy today" Selena said in a sing sand voice, I just groaned in reply.

***

"Heya guys!" Angelina said sitting beside me. Selena was sitting across from me at the cafeteria table. She was sipping her coffee as always.

"Hey" Selena and I said together.

"Have you guys heard about the rumours?" Angelina asked. She always has something exciting and new about...EVERYTHING!

"No we haven't heard, what is it about?" Selena asked sounding all interested. I rolled my eyes at her and focused on my salad instead.

"I have heard that Aiden and Alice are dating" she said. Now this one caught me, I snapped up from my salad and looked at her wide eyed. I am not as surprised as I should be, because I knew that this was going to happen one day or another.

"Huh thank god!" Selena sighed in relief making me glare at her.

"What? At least you will stop fan girling about him" she said.

"I am not fan girling about him" I defended myself.  

"I am sorry" Angelina apologised. I turned to her, "I mean those are just rumours right?" she tried to cool down the topic.

"It's okay Angelina she needs to understand that Aiden is no good" she said making me glare at her. I was about to defend myself but I shut myself when I saw Alice approaching us.

"Hey guys! Whats going on?" she asked sitting beside Selena.

"Hey Alice! I am so happy for you!" Selena said a little too excited.

"Huh? Happy for what?" Alice asked.

Yeah right now she is going to fake it, she going to make herself look as clueless as Kristen Stewart. ASSHOLE! Oh wait BITCH is a better word.

"About you and Aiden" Angelina said.

"What about me and him?" she asked again!

"We heard that you guys are dating" I tried not to snap at her but my words sounded a bit rude, I hope she didn't notice it.

"What?! Me and Aiden?!" she laughed. What is so funny about this? Is this a joke? Well it doesn't seem like to me!

"Oh come on guys, me and Aiden?! No way! We are just best friends" she said falling into fits of laughter again! Yeah right, 'BEST FRIENDS!' I felt the urge to yell at her but of course I controlled myself.

They don't look like just 'BEST FRIENDS' to me. The way they talk, the way they behave, the freaking way they are around each other! Anyone and everyone can mis-concept them as a couple.

Aiden didn't talk to me very often but I for sure know that if we would have met before Alice introduced us, we would have been great friends. Only if... I sighed heavily!

I wish my thoughts would have been true!

"Bianca!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Alice.

"Yes?" I asked dumbfound.

"Are you coming over to my place after school today?" Alice asked.

"Uh....no I can't come today, I have a lot of maths to deal with" I said sighing.

"You always have to have an excuse" Alice complained. It's not like you actually want me to be there, I mentally rolled my eyes at her fakeness. You must be thinking how come we are friends then? Well she is not always a bitch. Alice is not rude at all actually but she fakes about a lot of things. Veronica, a good friend of mine says that she purposely acts dumb to make herself look cute, well I agree with that.

"Next time Alice, we promise" Selena said extra sweetly copying Alice.

"Okay then! Angelina lets go" Alice said. And they walked away together waving us goodbye.

"You really need to get out of this 'DREAM WORLD' of yours" Selena said using air quotes.

"When are you going to stop telling me that?" I asked annoyed.

"Fine! Suit yourself!" she exclaimed slamming her hand on the table, grabbing attention from the nearby tables.

"Cut the drama Selena, I am sorry okay? But I just can't deal with this" I said. She groaned in reply.

"I can't get over this overnight" I added in. 

She stayed silent and I got my peace of mind.

"Hey! Look at him!" Oh no! She started again! I looked at where she was pointing, of course it had to be Shawn.

"Don't you think he is perfect for you?" she added in. she has been saying this since a month now. Shawn has an average height, a good body, straight brown hair, fair skin tone and brown eyes. He wears a pair of red coloured specs. No, he is not a nerd. Selena thinks he is a perfect match for me, honestly I would have thought that too if Aiden wasn't in the picture.

"No I don't" I replied even though I know very well that she is going to get pissed off at my answer. But before she could yell at me, I quickly covered up, "He is nice though"

I sighed in relief as Selena smiled at me. Good job! I mentally patted myself.

"So why don't you go and talk to him?" she said trying to motivate me.

"What am I going to say, 'hey I am Bianca and my best friend thinks that you are perfect for me so let's start dating'" I acted exaggerating a lot. Selena fell into fits of laughter causing her to choke.

"Shhh... you are grabbing attention" I hushed at her.

"Okay okay....okay" she said between her laughs.

When she finally calmed down she started again about how I should try and talk to him. She started making plans and by the end of the break she had made more 5 plan! She also had explained each plan in detail.

The rest of the day passed away pretty good, I didn't hear about Aiden and didn't cross paths with him either. No matter how much of a big crush I have on him, I still didn't want to see him because Alice has to be with him all the freaking time! And I hate the sight of them together! I know I am a BITCH! Sue me!