A Murderous Halloween

Start from the beginning

Tine looked back up, meeting Elli's gaze. She carefully took in the appearance of her wife with much detail. Elli had been distracted the whole day so no one really saw how on edge she still was. The look of constant worrying about Tine was not as present as in the last weeks, for Elli was finally able to see Tine again face-to-face.

Tine threw the bag of sweets onto the couch and walked up to Elli, quickly holding her in a tight embrace.

Rachel and Savvi held eye contact, smiling at each other and the couple in the living room. Elliot quickly blinked and rolled his eyes up, trying his best to prevent the tears of now happiness to spill down, for Savvi would kill him if he ruined the make up she did.

Ariana smiled, wiping a tear away from her cheek. Roach clapped, as best as he could in his huge costume. Tim whistled as soon as Tine and Elli began to kiss after three weeks of them not looking at each other for more then a brief minute.

All-in-all, the hours before the actual party which started at 11pm were pretty nerve-wracking, with Tine having to clean herself up in the shower for a good thirty minutes to rid off the smell of raw egg and also explaining what happened for her to have eggs being thrown at her.

She basically threw eggs on one's house, thinking that they were not home, but soon found out that the occupants were very much at home as an egg came flying back towards her from the house window. Thankfully her costume had a mask, which shielded her face from being identified, and attacked by eggs.

11PM

The first twenty guests were standing in the living-kitchen area with the Sinner Family and were chatting with each other, laughing and eating the snacks from the buffet that was prepared earlier.

Elli was filling Tine in about what had happened in the weeks that she was absent. Tine had changed her appearance slightly, now wearing a button-up shirt and a pair of dress pants. No one really knew if she just wore normal clothing, or if it was her costume.

Elli wore a pair of normal jeans, some sneakers and a white shirt with several mini cereal packages glued on to it. There were also plastic knifes stuck through the boxes to make it look like they were stabbed, and a substance that resembled that of ketchup was splattered all over the T-shirt. Overall, on the collar of the shirt, were the two words, "Cereal Killer".

Ariana wore a yellow turtleneck with a red top over it, a yellow  denim skirt and a pair of yellow-white Vans shoes.

Crystal, who stood beside Ariana, wore a white blouse and a red skirt. Her hair was slightly curled and there were two red stripes that stretched from the corners of the lips to under her eyebrows, which moved every time she opened her mouth or moved any muscle in her face. Crystal also had blood splattered all over her blouse and skirt, and even on her legs and arms.

Alex stood beside Tim. She wore a beautiful tiara and and elegant white dress. She too was covered in blood all over, including her neck, dress, legs and arms. Fake blood was splattered everywhere.

At around 11:40pm, almost the whole ground floor of the house was flooded with guests.

Elliot stood in the kitchen, eating one of the sugar glass shard cupcakes. Shortly after he finished said cupcake, a tall male approached him. He looked around six foot tall, and was definitely taller then Elliot. His hair was colored a dark blonde and he wore a Vampire costume.

Dark robes, fake teeth, a pale-painted face, and fake blood dripping down from his lips to his chin.

Elliot shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another, watching the tall guy approach him little by little.