2

The next day, the kids spent their time in the huge playroom where they were all doing random things.

Elliot was painting a rock with his watercolor set while teaching Coco new swear words, Tim and Triste were reading some manga together in one corner, Roach and Crystal were discussing about...stuff, Sofi and Eno were cuddling on the sofa reading a book, Rachel and Savvi were plotting their next clowning session while Heidi and Azrael listened, and Ariana and Mari were watching a movie.

Suddenly, Roach shouted, "WHERE CAN I GET A CHOCOLATE DILDO?!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to Roach. "...you can get them online?" some of them offered.

"Oh," was all Roach said before he went back to talking about dick.

There was peace for a couple of minutes before Elliot shouted, "I'M DONE! COME SEE MR. ROCKY!"

All the curious children paused in their activities and went to huddle around Elliot to see his watercolor painting.

"It's so cute!" Ariana said. "Why are there bandages on his head, though?"

"Did he knock his head that hard when he had sex?" Crystal asked. "Oh, but won't the rock be always hard? Like, hard and hard hard?"

Elliot shook his head. "I'm following 'Goretober' and the prompt for day one requires bandages," Elliot explained. "No sex involved, Crusty."

Crystal shrugged and started to fiddle with the watercolors. "Not gonna lie, this can pass off as blood..." she mumbled to herself with a small grin.

"What are you planning to do, Crystal?" Eno asked. "I don't think anything involving blood is good unless it's a blood transfusion to save a life..."

Crystal smiled with an evil grin. "You'll see..."

"If you're planning to fake a murder, please don't do it..." Tim said with a frown, but it curved into a grin, "...unless you take me with you."

"Kermit, killing is bad," Eno said, but the two had already started discussing about 'Ways to fake a murder without getting caught by Momma Elli'. Losing interest, the rest went back to their activities.

"What shall we do next? I'm bored," Savvi complained.

"How about we—" Rachel was cut off when they heard the ring of a doorbell. "I'll get it!"

She ran to the door and opened it, immediately greeted by a woman who was definitely taller than her. It took her a second to recognize her.

"Grams?!" she shrieked before jumping onto her, hugging her tightly.

"Hello grandchild," Tine said as she smiled and hugged back. "Where are the rest?"

"Oh right," Rachel said before hopping off and running into the house, shouting 'GRAMS IS BACK EARLY'.

Seconds after, multiple pairs of footsteps were heard running towards the living room. In the blink of an eye, the living room was filled with more than a dozen kids, all rushing towards Tine and fighting to reach her first, with Elli joining the mob as well.

"NO! MOMMA TINE IS MINE!"

"I CAME HERE FIRST, HOES!"

"I SMELLED MY WIFE FIRST, PEASANTS!"

"...that's weird, Gramma Elli," Rachel said.

Nonetheless, all of them got their hugging time each, with Elli complaining that it was too short before Tine slapped her ass and pecked her on the forehead once.

"Mom that's gay," Tim said.

"It's not gay if their dicks don't touch," Azrael replied.

"...they don't have dicks, Az."

Lunchtime came by and all of them sat around the huge dining table to eat. While chatting and eating, Coco saw something on Tine's hand.

"Momma, what's this?" she asked as she grabbed Tine's wrist.

"O-oh this...uh it's nothing haha..." Tine replied and retracted her hand from Coco's grasp, but Elliot took it instead.

"Is it a tattoo?" he asked.

"You got a tattoo without telling me?!" Elli demanded, face slightly furious.

"Hey Momma Tine there's sumn in your hair," Alexandra said before reaching up to fiddle with Tine's hair.

Unexpectedly when she pulled, all her hair fell off like a wig onto Alexandra's lap, and all that's left on her head was not a bald head, but just a void of black.

"AH!" Alexandra screamed and threw the wig-like thing to the floor before jumping out and rushing far, far away from her seat.

The whole table was silent and not a single word was uttered.

"You're an imposter, aren't you?" Sofi said. "Who are you?!"

"Momma Elli, why does Grams have no hair?" Eno asked.

"...is this a good time to say that Grams' wig got snatched by Lex?" Crystal whispered to Tim.

Elli got up and walked towards the 'imposter'. "Who are you, and where is Tine?!" This sicko kissed me? GROPED MY ASS?!

The 'imposter' laughed, voice suddenly sounding like a robot instead of Tine. "I'm not Tine. I'm Instarre Gramm. How fun it was to watch the faces of how you guys have been tricked by me."

"You're...not Grams?" several of the kids said, tears starting to pool in their eyes.

Instarre laughed. "Ha, peasants, can't tell the difference between me and your Grandmother? I'm flattered that my acting skills have been indirectly praised."

A gloomy and eerie look fell upon Elli's face. "You, do NOT, call MY children PEASANTS, you motherfucking piece of bullshit that came out from an asshole that belongs to a bitch that has also been fucked by a bastard to produce an ugly fucking piece of bullshit like YOU!"

"Oh heck, Momma Elli is mad..." Elliot whispered to no one in particular.

"Lex, sweetie, lock the front door for me please," Elli said in a monotonous voice with a fake smile. "We're about to have some fun with Mr. Gramme, here."

Crystal knew what Elli was going to do, and an eerie smile crept up to her lips as well. Several others also noticed, and similar expressions took over their faces, making them look like they were simultaneously programmed to make that face.

"Oh boy, you messed with the wrong family..." Sofi mumbled with a smirk. "You were talking about some sort of plan involving the basement yesterday, Crusty?"

A malicious look of intent glinted in Crystal's eyes. "Oh yes, but I think he doesn't deserve that kind of punishment. He deserves something else..."

Slight fear was evident in Instarre's eyes, as if he finally realized what a dire situation he was in, but it didn't last long.

Before he could make a run for it, a piece of duct tape was stuck onto Instarre's lips, a blindfold was tied tight to cover Instarre's eyes and his hands were handcuffed together all by Savvi, Mari and Heidi, making him unable to move, speak, or see.

"Let's have some fun with him, shall we, sinners?"

WRITTEN BY: junnixah

(A/N): What happens next? I'll leave it up to your interpretation ;) Based on a semi 'true' story we had in the GC🤡 I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense or doesn't add up, but it's my chapter so oh well deal with it— Still, I hope you guys enjoyed it :)