-Anger Issues-

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

*DISCLAIMER* -This is kind of like bullying? I had this draft for a ship in stray kids called "Anger Issues" the ship was w**chan. But since the sudden events, I lost motivation for it. Sofi and Eno are beautiful girls and I dont want them to feel upset for the events in this story. Since I can no longer continue with my original story line and with the original characters, I had an idea about these two, the only ones that werent written about separately. So here it is, this is not a real or close depiction of how they interact. But I really wanted to continue it. Hope you enjoy, it's kind of long, I dont know why-

• Not proofread

♡。゚.(*♡´◡' 人´◡' ♡*)゚♡ °・

Tying her shoe laces, Eno tried to catch up with her friend. Running towards her, she stopped when she was next to her. "Were are we going?" She asked her friend. Shrugging, she just kept walking without saying a word. They stopped when they reached a clothing shop. "I'm going to buy some new clothes, you want to buy something too?" Sofi asked. Eno nodded her head, and ran off into the store isle's.

Slowing down she faced a pastel cropt top with three sunflowers at the front. Eyes shining bright, she snatched it right up and ran to her friend. "Sofi, sofi! Lookie here, I found a pretty little shirt" she showed off the apparel. The smaller turned from her searching and saw her friends excited face while pointing at a shirt on a clothing hanger in her hand.

"You want that?" She asked, tilting her head to show her curiosity. The younger nodded furiously. Sighing, Sofi took the hanger out of Eno's hands and threw it in a shopping bag she got from the entrance. She swiveled around and grabbed a hoodie from a stand and began walking, leaving Eno behind.

Making their way to the counter, sofi whispered in Eno's ear, "Don't embarrass me, and dont smile. You still haven't gotten your braces off." She finished, Eno nodding her head and looked ahead. Not wanting to make eye contact with the older. Stopping in front of a girl no older than they were, smiling at them.

She greeted them and began passing the clothes through the register. "That would be $35.89, miss" she said, sofi nodded and took out her wallet, getting her credit card she swiped it through the machine. Putting her security number in and signing it. Getting the bags, she bowed and left the counter. Eno following behind.

"I'm hungry, I haven't ate all day." She complained, the reason she hadn't ate was because sofi told her they were going out, and she didnt want Eno to look bloated. Looking back, Sofi frowned, a look of distaste on her face. "You shouldn't eat, you ate last night, and that should keep you awake for today." She reasoned. Eno had been getting skinnier since she met Sofi. Her friend, Elliot, had been getting worried telling her to break off all contact with Sofi. But she kept arguing that her body was becoming pretty. With a stomach empty, She followed her friend's advice.

Smiling to herself, she grabbed Sofi's hands. "What are you doing? You arent supposed to touch me in public" Sofi grumbled. Putting on a sad face, "it's cold, and we dont have a heating pad" she said. Sighing once again, Sofi shook her head and kept walking. Not wanting to make any more interactions with the younger.

They ended up at a toy shop. Walking to the door, they entered the place called "baby bears", strolling past people, they stopped at an isle, Sofi smiled and got a stuffed doll with bright pink hair and soft features. "Why are we here?" "Its almost my nieces birthday, so I'm getting her something." She responded. Dragging the taller along, she once again stopped at a counter, only this time she faced eno, "you're paying, I cant, since I already played for one of those ugly shirts you like" she told her, displaying a saddened look eno nodded and stepped ahead. Paying with the few money she had saved up.

Walking out the store, they headed home. Getting into the dark blue car, sofi started the engine and drove away. Parking in front of a small apartment. She took put her keys and put them in, opening the door, they dropped all the bags on the couch. Grabbing Eno by the back of the neck, she connected their lips. Tilting her head to get a better angle. Licking Eno's lips, making her open her mouth for entrance. Their tongues go into contact, and swerved against eachother. The olders hands made their way lower, and down to Eno's waist. They ended up making out for 10 minutes, separating, only for Sofi to go to sleep.

Eno made her way to the bathroom and locked herself in, heart beating faster since she had met Sofi, reaching out to grab her phone, she called Elliot. Hearing a few rings before the boy picked up, she sighed in relief.
"I think, I need some company." Was the first thing she said. "Why? What happened?" He asked worryingly. She shook her head, only to remember he cant see her. "Nothing happened, I'm just kind of lonely, Sofi just went to sleep." She responded. Ruffling was heard from the other line of the phone, and then came a voice, "I'm going, only for a little bit. Until Elli is off her shift." He ended the call. Picking herself off from the floor, she turned on the faucet and splashed water on her face to get rid of her redness.

Half an hour went, until she hear a knock on the door. Going up to open it, she was met with the face of her best friend. Making way for him to enter, he stepped into the room. And waited until she closed the door. "So what else we gonna do?" He asked, a face of boredom plastered on his face. She giggled and took his hand, dragging him to the living room, pushing him on the couch, she sat next to him, and grabbed the remote for the TV. "Let's watch a movie, we dont really have board games here." She said, as her eyes glowed from the reflection of the television. She put on a comedy movie. The movie started slow and made it's way near the end.

Turning around Elliot was about to ask where the bathroom was, just to see Eno sleeping. Sighing, he closed his eyes and got up. Walking into a dark room that was lit up by the light of the hallway. Poking his head in, he saw Sofi sitted down, watching her phone. He gripped the door frame seeing his friend's companion. "Oh hey Elliot, why're you here?" Sofi looked up from her phone, a smirk forming on her face. He stepped into the room fully now. "Eno invited me, she's sleeping now." He answered, making the other nod. "Are you leaving?" She asked. "No, I was looking for the bathroom, but now that I'm here." He said, walking closer to the girl. "I need you to get away from Eno, have you seen how skinny she is? That's unhealthy, you're unhealthy for her. But she cant see that because shes stupidly in love with you." He said, madness covering his face, he just wanted to be able to grab her neck and choke her. But he kept his composure.

"Saldy I cant do that, if she likes me, I guess I'll have to stick to her. Unless you want her to be heartbroken and maybe not eat for atleast a year? Would you like that?" She put her device away and stood up to be at eye level with him. "Whyd you even befriend her? Why are you even doing this?" He asked with disbelief. She made a pity face "I'm sorry little Elliot. She pisses me off, just her existing and living a happy life makes me want to destroy everything. Making her miserable is my goal and wish." She smiled at him before shooing him out the room"you should go, this isn't your home." She said before closing the door on his face.

"I'm sorry Eno, but you got yourself into this, I cant get you out anymore"
He shook his head and went out the door, not before putting a blanket on top of the girl.

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Written By: SAVVI_

( I have no idea what has happened, I was drunk too. It's better then "we are farmers" tho, again this is not my writing style ಥ_ಥ. But maybe next time, I'll write in my actual writing style.)