Entering His First Dungeon

Start from the beginning

"All" he said as it selected the one all the way to the right and it showed all the things he could buy with his coins.

Though there were only a few of them which were [Basic Sword: 100 Coins], [Basic Axe: 100 Coins] and the most important one, [Wish Card: 0 Coins].

Hiroki clocked the information icon again like he did with other parts as while he was given the tutorial, he wanted to check some things over.

[The Wish Card is an item that is unlimited in amount and can allow the player to get any item, weapon, armor or skill they could imagine, you can also buy the Wish Card for free. Though while it is indeed powerful, you need to have the right amount of coins to attain the desired item or skill. If you do not possess the required amount, you will not be able to transform the Wish Card into the item or skill and the wish card will be irremovable from your inventory as an item until you gain the required amount] a pop up said as Hiroki looked it over and could only thing of one thing when he saw the information given about the item.

"Useful" he said to himself as he nodded his head and swiped away the pop up

"Quest's" Hiroki said as the interface changed from the shop to another one. This time it had three different sections with [Main Quest's] on the left, [Side Quest's] in the middle and [Weekly Quest's] on the right.

It had defaulted to the [Main Quest's] and Hiroki saw only one single quest there.

[Find out the truth:
You were almost killed by a girl with black feathered wings, find out why she wanted to kill you and who she really is.
Rewards: 1000 XP, 500 Coins, 15 Stat Points] the screen displayed this message

"Side quests" Hiroki said as it changed to the [Side Quest's] which were empty with nothing inside of it.

"Weekly Quest's" Hiroki said as it now changed to [Weekly Quest's] which had some quests inside of it.

[Defeat 3 dungeons
Reward: 100 XP, 50 Coins] Hiroki saw the quest and saw others that were basically the same thing like 'buy something from the shop' and all that type of stuff.

"Inventory" Hiroki said as the screen changed and now it showed what looked to be thirty little boxes with nothing inside of them.

"Skills" he said as the screen changed again

In the skills tab it showed a total of 2 skills.

[Gamers Body: Level 1 (Passive)
If you're injured, you can heal yourself through sleeping in bed] was the first skill he had and he looked at the second one under it

[Dungeon Creation: Level 1
The player is capable of creating a level 1 basic dungeon at their command. Other dungeons are locked until the skill is leveled up.] was the second skill and only other skill Hiroki possessed besides his [Gamers Body] skill.

"Close" he said as the screen disappeared and he lied down on his bed

Hiroki felt something on his hand and looked at it to see his cat looking up at him to what he believed to be in confusion at his behavior.

"Sorry if I creeped you out by my ramblings, let's go to sleep" Hiroki said to his cat as she purred and he went up to close his room lights.

Hiroki went to his bed as his cat lied down on his bed beside him and he gave a smile to his cat.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiroki woke up with a yawn as he felt his cat lick his face.