•1•

I'd just been released from Atlanta Juvenile detention centre for black mail and breaking and entering illegally. I knew my older brother owned a hotel so I went to see him. I walked into his bar and saw him with two girls and a guy.

"Hermano, ¿me extrañaste?" I asked the other three people turned around to face me.

"Dani, ¿qué diablos estás haciendo aquí?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry who are you?" The brunette asked.

"I'm Daniella Jones. Sam's kid sister." I said sitting next to the guy.

"Dani you can't be here." Sam said.

"I've got nowhere else to go. I got no cash." I said.

"Hold on what did you say your name was?" The brunette asked.

"Daniella ." I said.

"You can't do this right now." Sam said to me.

"Fuck it Sam. Forget I asked. I gotta go." I said walking out of the hotel. I started running. I stopped running when I felt like I was gonna collapse and leaned against the wall of an alley. I slid down and sat on the floor pulling my knees to my chest and resting my head on my knees. The guy from the hotel crouched down in front of me.

"Hey hey hey. Are you alright?" The guy asked.

"I'm fine back off dude." I said.

"The blood on your shirt tells me otherwise." The guy said. I hadn't realised I was bleeding.

"Shit my stitches ripped." I said going to stand up.

"Woah, take it easy." The brunette from the hotel said putting her hand on my arm.

"I'm fine. Just go back to Sam and tell him I'm leaving." I said.

"You can't do that Dan. You leave the state you go back to Juvie." My parole officer Will said.

"Let them fucking take me." I said.

"Juvie?" The brunette asked.

"My brother had a place broken into because he needed to get cash to our mom in Caracas after her place was tossed. My brother's friend robbed the place and found a phone that phone had a sex tape on it that my brother's friend used to blackmail the family. The son called the cops and had the people in the warehouse arrested and I was one of those people. I didn't do shit but I did time for that twat." I said.

"Carrington Manor." I jumped up and ran this time the guy from the hotel caught my waist leading me to the side of the alleys

"My name's Liam. I'm not gonna hurt you alright I just wanna help so does Fallon." Liam said.

"Yeah I heard that before." I said.

"Well we actually mean it." Fallon said crouching next to me.

"And how am I supposed to know I can trust you both?" I asked.

"I guess you won't. But surely if we were gonna hurt you we would have by now." Liam said.

"Just let us get you to a hospital to get your stitches re-stitched. You don't have to tell us anything you don't want to." Fallon said.

"Alright. Okay." I said.

"I'll go get the car and bring it here." Liam said standing up. I was sat on the floor while Fallon stood watching me.

"So how old are you?" Fallon asked.

"17." I said. "How do you know Sam?"

"He was married to my brother but my brother had his issues and left. He's in Paris recovering." Fallon said.