𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

YOON JEONGHAN

"Earth to Jeonghan?" Scoups shouted. "Yeah? Did something happened?" I panicked. "What happened to you? You've been like that after you came to Jeongyeon's house" Joshua said and raise his left eyebrow. "I just can't forgot the words her sister said to me" I sigh and sat on the floor. "He said I'd regret everything if Jisung cameback after his military enlistment" I said. "But why are you panicking so much? You just said that you used Jeongyeon, right" Woozi sarcastically said. "I know, but I also don't get why am I feeling this way" I said and scoffed. "Karma" Woozi said and leaved. "Woozi's cool! I feel like I loose to him" Joshua said. "You never win to him tho" Scoups joked.

Seokmin who came to the 8th floor went to his hyung's. "Seungcheol Hyung, you forgot your phone and someone is calling you" Seokmin then handed Seungcheol's phone. "Let me just answer this" Seungcheol went tp the kitchen to answer the phone.

As soon as Seungcheol came back Joshua begans to tease him. "I bet it's one of Twice members" He said as they all laugh. "No, it's Yoon Jisung" After hearing his words, I don't know why but I felt scared. "And he just discharged" Seungcheol said that added anxiousness. "And he want to meets us, he called me since he can't contact Jeonghan" I felt really anxious after hearing all of those. "The nightmare you don't want just came true" Joshua said and sigh. "Get ready, were going to meet someone and it's a party" Seungcheol said to the other seventeen members through the phone.

"I bet Twice will be there" Woozi said. "I don't think Sana will, She's in quarantine" Jun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Anyways, you coming?" I asked. "No, I need to facetime Sana later" Jun said and drink a water. "Let's get ready then, It's a formal party make sure to wear formal clothes" Seungcheol then rush to his room.

After we changed. I look into the mirror to see myself. I got thin a bit. "Yoon Jeonghan!" I heard all of them shouting. I came down and saw all of them. "We must go now" Woozi said.

As we arrived at the venue. Other artist are invited and the place looks luxurious. "Your cousin is really handsome" Joshua said and pointed at Jisung. "Go on your cousin, you haven't met him on 2 years" Seungcheol said.

As I was walking towards Jisung. I saw Jeongyeon running to him. Jeongyeon looks pretty with her dress. "She looks gorgeous" I whispered.

I frooze when I saw them hug each other. Why would I be hurt? She's not mine and she's not even mine in the first place. Could it be that I'm inlove with her?

I felt anxious and move back to my members.

"So what did he say?" Wonwoo asked and it seems like he sense something as he fix his glasses. "N-Nothing" I said and sat. "Jeongyeon is with Jisung that's why he back out" Woozi said. "Ngl Jeongyeon looks pretty gorgeous" Hoshi said and pointed at her. "I haven't seen other Twice members?" Seokmin asked. After he asked that all the attention goes to the entrance as we all saw 7 girls walking towards Jeongyeon. The attention were all focus to Twice's beauty.

They were all stunning. Their look stood out the most. Nayeon looks good with a white dress. As Jeongyeon was wearing a dark green dress with cute thing on his head. Jihyo was wearing a red dress with sparkles. Mina was wearing gold dress with a shining thing on his eyes. Dahyun was wearing a dark blue long dress. Chaeyoung was wearing a mustard colored dress. Tzuyu was wearing a dark pink dress. As Momo was wearing a black short dress with her new short hair.

Everyone was amazed by how they look. "That's my girl" Seungcheol said and pointed at Nayeon. "No, She's not your girl" Woozi said and scoffed. "Aw~ Don't be like that" Seungcheol said and pouted. "Ew germs" Woozi said and sprayed at Seungcheol.