𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

YOO JEONGYEON

"We're not on a fairytale so stop daydreaming!" I heard someone said while we we're having a break on practicing. "Tomorrow is the performance, no need to daydream" I heard again.

"Your not tinkerbell nor peter pan" I heard. "I'm not tinkerbell but i stayed, and he still chooses Wendy" I said out of nowhere. And luckily, Jeonghan is not here.

"I'm her tinkerbell who stayed the whole time for him but chooses Wendy instead" I said. "Peter Pan was everything for tinkerbell, Same way Wendy was everything for Peter Pan" I added. "There's no Peter Pan in real world but i have Tinkerbell's experience of being left behind for someone" I said. "I'm the tinkerbell that can't fly and then his Peter Pan That didn't choose me" I added.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I apologized as i saw their attention was drag onto me. "I'm sorry for being dramatic" I said and bow. "But however you didn't know about your Terence" I heard Nayeon said. "I thought we're going to practice?" I said and laugh nervously. "I can't move on with your Peter Pan thingy" Seungkwan said and faked a tear. "How did you think of that?" Seungcheol asked. "It just came out of my mouth" I said and laugh. "Luckily, the Peter Pan you we're talking about wasn't here" Joshua said that made us all laugh. "Did i miss anything?" Jeonghan asked. As he entered the practice room. They all shook their heads and continue to laugh.

"Isn't Terence, Tinkerbell's bestfriend?" I heard Minghao asked to Momo. "Yes" Momo answered and chuckle.

"Guys? I just need to take some fresh air" I said and walk out of the room. And was shocked to see Sungwoon.

"Hey! Sungwoon!" I shouted and wave my hands. "Jeongyeon-ah!" He said and walk to my place. "I was looking for your practice room to say goodluck to you" He said and laugh. "Aw, that's so sweet of yours" I said and ruffle his hair. "Hey! I just fixes my hair" He said and fix his hair as we both laugh.

"Can we visit Jisung Hyung some other day? He didn't visit me on his free time!" Sungwoon said and pouted. "He was with me because you didn't comfort me" I said and pouted but ended up laughing.

————————

+finally back after finishing the healing!!