Epilogue

MK then quickly caught his father before he fell, seeing that he was unconscious from the pain. But he would live. He sighed in relief before floating down and gently letting Wukong lie on the ground to rest. "Finally..."

"MK!!!!" His team cried as they tackled and hugged their fallen friend, crying their eyes out, so happy that he was back.

MK laughed and smiled, letting his whole team cry their eyes out. They needed this. But then, he saw his father wake up with a groan.

Wukong held his head, trying to remember what happened before he slowly turned his head and his golden eyes went wide.

MK broke the hug with his team and then opened his arms.

"M...M-M-MK!!!" Wukong bawled as he hugged his son, holding him tighter than ever as he actually began to shake.

MK just hugged back. "I missed you."

Red Son actually smiled at this before his father set his giant hand on his shoulder. Red Son looked up. "Let's go home."

But then, he turned to his allies that helped him through his journey to see them smiling, or at least Gin and Yin were.

"Cya, Red Boy." Gin and Yin said as they headed off.

Spider Queen sighed before walking off, but then turned her head. "That was actually kinda cool, sweet thing. Have fun with your saved city." She told him as she walked off alone, since her MK clone was destroyed.

Jei was silent before nodding at Red Son, then disappearing in a burst of flames.

Ironclad chuckled. "Guess you've earned their respect, my prince."

"It seems I have." Red Son said before he, his father, and his general walked back to their base. Their home. MK and his family needed a moment.

7 months later...

MK flew around on his Cloud Board again, before flipping off it and then sighing. The city was once again rebuilt and no demons had attacked in months. He knew there would be threats again one day, so he would have to constantly keep his guard up, but that didn't matter right now. His family and his friends needed him.

His father was still healing in the mind, but was just glad he had his son back, telling him how much he valued and loved him everyday, as if he was going to lose him again.

MK then put his staff on his back before heading around town for a small walk, but while walking through the city, he bumped shoulders with someone. He turned his head and then saw someone in an all too familiar red and purple get up. "...Red Son?"

Red Son froze before turning around. But instead of shouting or yelling, he smiled weakly. "Hey, Noodle Boy."

MK snorted. "You know that's not my name, right?"

"Well, it's the name I've known you by for a year." Red Son said with a slight snort as well.

MK smiled. This didn't feel like former rivals or awkward cousins. It just felt like an old friendship. "So, how are things?"

Red Son chuckled. "I get more attention from Father now..."

"Heh. Same."

"I guess they're both afraid of losing us, huh?"

"He pretty much grounded me to keep me in the house, so yeah." MK laughed.

Red Son smiled before he sighed. "...I'm sorry for what I-"

"You don't need to say sorry. Yeah, I was pretty mad for what you did back then, but now look at you! You haven't shouted or tried to destroy me yet. I wanted to give you a second chance when you resurrected me, since you and Guanyin gave me a second chance at life."

Red Son was speechless for a moment before smiling. "You're too nice sometimes, Mack Kalani."

"And you used to be annoying, Red Boy."

"Hey, watch it."

The End.